doppleganger

Wee

I haven't had any experiences myself but most cases I've heard about were of people seeing one of themselves, not of someone else.

Does this happen only in the house?
Kurt, yes. I have only seen it downstairs in my living room and the office, which is next to the living room

darwi

Perhaps its a shadow self that's not the real person, that normally resides within the person's ego, but in some cases is projected outside the person. This is better understood as a type of ghost perhaps. In ghost sightings, its most often the persons shadow self that is encountered. When a person dies, unless he or she is very highly evolved, that person leaves behind a shadow self from his ego. That shadow self has the memory of that person and believes it is that person, but it is not. Normally the shadow self will disintegrate in time back into the aethers, although it may extend the duration of its existence by feeding on people's negative emotions. This phenomena is different than an actual human personality who may become mired in the astral plane and also encountered as a ghost.

DEATH OMEN

Been seeing "mine" since I was about 6 or 7 and am still alive at 67, right now but when one goes in the main room of the house and sees themselves decoration the Christmas tree, well that is something to ponder over. Guess that was the "spirit" of Christmas present, or was it?

Thalassa

I had a very similar incident a few years ago. My boyfriend was in the bathroom running a bath, and I went to the door to talk to him. Now, I will swear on anything, that I saw him in the room - he was putting on his robe. I finished talking and turned round, to see him coming down the stairs behind me.