Doubt regarding Patricia C. Ress book

asdronin

Hi all
I was searching for more stuff linked to Arlinsky and Gibbs and you know how hard is to find this data online, then a friend found this book, I havent purchased, well its not expensive but I would regret to spend time on something that is useless and has already been proved to be a time waster, since I know many of you are experienced with these devices, please tell me, do you know this book? anyone managed to build anything useful with it? some people in the comments even say its the blueprint for a dangerous machine, I seriously doubt this, if it was this dangerous we wouldnt be able to tamper with it.

The book is in Amazon and other online stores, author is Patricia C. Ress, title:

Plans For Time Travel Machines That Really Work - Revised And Updated Edition: How To Move Through Time And Space​

Thanks for any clue about this.

FarOutThere

I believe the book is essentially descriptions and stories about the HDR. You can probably find the same (and more) information on this forum, but it is likely still an interesting thing to have. It is only a waste of time if you aren't having a great time. :coffee:

OakFieldAlienz444

I believe the book is essentially descriptions and stories about the HDR. You can probably find the same (and more) information on this forum, but it is likely still an interesting thing to have. It is only a waste of time if you aren't having a great time. :coffee:

certain books are great to have as simple collectors items.
I collect books on the Roswell incident

asdronin

Thanks a lot, I will keep reading on this forum and surely will get the book and see what i can extract from this. Again thanks for the data

Lumbergooz

There is more rich info on this forum. This is assuming that you are trying to build a TTM or understand how it works. Ress collected whatever on the net and put it in a poorly edited book. One basic rule Gibbs and other travellers agree upon each in his own way: if you are person plunged into a materialistic world, and non spiritual, then quit after reading this post.

asdronin

Thank you very much, 2 friends and me aretrying to understand these as you guessed and possibly build one if our knowledge is good enough at a point. I will keep reading in this forum for sure, thanks a lot for the advice

steven chiverton

i have the book i brought online ages ago no pdf copies dont even have a copier i have all steven gibbs books to and pdf ones to of steven gibbs which are in the paranormalis

AUIB

eu tenho o livro que coloquei online há muito tempo, nenhuma cópia em pdf, nem tenho uma copiadora, tenho todos os livros de Steven Gibbs e os em PDF de Steven Gibbs que estão no paranormalis

i have the book i brought online ages ago no pdf copies dont even have a copier i have all steven gibbs books to and pdf ones to of steven gibbs which are in the paranormalis