Dr. David Jacobs On Human/alien Hybrids

HDRKID

Dr. David Jacobs talks about human/alien hybrids and his latest finding in this movie. He has been doing research for many years. Truly it is scary.

Samstwitch

I have studied this subject quite extensively for years, even recently, and it's absolutely happening to millions of humans, but I don't discuss it with others in real time, because it's taboo. I know that it's real, because it almost happened to me several times from the time I was a little girl through my adulthood in my late 20's. However, each time the abduction attempt was interrupted, thank God and with God's help.

One of my grown sons also had an abduction experience when he was staying at my mother's house for a short period of time during the 1980's when I was ill. He was 5 years old at the time.

Dr. Jacobs is one of the leading authorities on this subject. IMO, he's the best. His hypnotherapy sessions are uncontaminated, which lends credibility to his work. I highly recommend his book, "The Threat", but be prepared. The first time I read it, when I got towards the end, the things he was saying just seemed waay too far out there. But after years of researching and becoming familiar with other cases, nothing he wrote about was too far out. It is very accurate information.

Back in the late '90's I wrote my theories on Aliens on Art Bell's BBS Message Board. Several months later, I saw it in one of those smut magazines (like the National Enquirer, only I can't remember which one it was). I was sure they 'borrowed' my material, as it was almost word for word. Sometime I'll try to post my theories on Aliens.