Dream about plane before 370 incident.

1whoknox

I haven't told anyone but my lady about this dream.

A few days before the plane went missing I remembered a dream about a plane. I say remembered because for a few years now I rarely remember dreams when I wake up. I trained myself to remember dreams when I was younger experimenting with Astral Projection. I have a 3 year old now that needs my attention infinitely with no time to practice.

It's very short and to the point. I remember being with a person in a parking lot maybe and running out of the way of some falling debris. When I looked up it was a plane with the left wing broken in half the tail end facing me. It was going for some tree tops perhaps for an emergency landing in the distance. I do not remember if it crashed or just had a rough landing.

That's it. I told my lady about this dream that day and I asked after the flight 370 went missing did she remember me telling her that she did and said it was weird because she knows I rarely remember what I dream about as well.

I don't think I'm psychic or can see the future just wanted to share this because it's interesting and is more likely a coincidence. Good day.

Last edited:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Could you post any new updates, if you have any to post.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Can't believe I didn't see this thread before today. I'm wondering if the OP will update us anytime soon.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Write down your dreams or document them online somewhere that has a date (like forums, for example). Don't feel silly, either. I've done it.
If they come true, you can amaze people. hehe.

I didn't see this thread until today, either.

1whoknox

Sorry folks no updates on this that's all I remembered and I haven't had another dream like that since.