Dreams

neurotic_doll

Hey, new here. So, I have some pretty intense, vivid dreams. I travel to specific areas in the world and revisit them frequently. I dream of natural disasters and the apocalypse. The night sky is always a bad sign, I see the planets up close and in great detail. I sense of terror fills me-idk why. Water is a frequent sight. I used to be terrified of water in my dreams until one night, some being visited me. We were in what looked like a canyon in the water. The being, without directly speaking to me, showed me water isn't a bad sign and taught me how to swim and breathe underwater. I often dream of being a dragon flying in the sky. I feel pain, cold, heat and taste food. I'm violent in my dreams and brutally attack my enemies. I can become lucid quite easily and manipulate my dream world. I have hypnogogia and hypnopompic hallucinations. Very scary. I feel like my spirit is awake and my body is just a shell. I sit up and look around the room I'm in. I hear whispers and mumbles. See shadow beings. It feels disgusting. The room feels like I'm in another dimension... there's a lot more to my dreams and very specific themes and reoccurances. I'm wondering if anyone else is like me and if it means anything? Never met anyone with dreams like mine.

bluejay_1919

I have hypnagogia as well. But I've learned to just go with the flow when I do hallucinate and I actually find myself trying to touch whatever I'm hallucinating. Did you know some great minds had it as well, like Beethoven?!

As far as your dreams...I don't know how you feel about past lives and reincarnation. But I'm a big believer, as I have a personal story very close to my heart about reincarnation. No one will make me believe that it doesn't exist. Have you thought about your dreams showing you a glimpse of a former life or lives? And let's just be honest, humans have been brutal for ages. It's always been fight or die, especially in ancient times. Depending on your past life, maybe you saw some pretty violent times and your just now opening to it. Just a thought.

Tron1

I have those dreams of the apocalypse. too many of them this year alone. I think they are warning's more than premonision's or lucid dream's or a glimpse into the future for a minute or two. see what I see and wait for it.