Dutch Farmers Protesting Climate Policies

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I agree with Dutch farmers and they are attempting this in the USA as well. If humans occupy 10% of the planet, livestock occupies even less. Cow dung is *NOT* changing the temperature of an entire planet. This is a NWO global government movement to control the food flow. They must first eliminate personal farming. And BRAVO to the Dutch farmers for doing this, although it is hurting citizens who see empty shelves while this is happening.

"They" claim:

"Cattle are responsible for 18% of the greenhouse gasses that result in global warming;"

I think humans out number cows. (Feel free to refute). So, are human farts changing the temperature of an entire planet? How did the planet survive when there were dinosaurs and dinosaur dung and volcanoes spewing carbon dioxide? Did you not see the lush vegetation that grew as a result?

"In 2013, the world cattle population was estimated to be a little under 1.5 billion, whereas the human population at that time was somewhere just above 7 billion, indicating that humans outnumber cattle by a factor of nearly five to one."

Earth is 70% water. I cannot fathom creatures that occupy 10% or less of the planet can change the temperature of it. Eliminating meat from our diets WILL NOT CHANGE NATURAL CLIMATE CHANGE.

100,000-Year Climate Pattern Linked To Sun's Magnetic Cycles

100,000-Year Climate Pattern Linked To Sun's Magnetic Cycles (Source is Dartmouth College studies)

I am all for being clean and breathing clean air, but politicians are using this talking point to attempt to control us and control the food sources. What better way to make us all dependant and comply if we have no food. And USA is now open about it, using the term "New Liberal Order". They don't even hide it anymore.

Also, I'd like to add: I'd be perfectly fine with eliminating plastics and going back to glass. Just because I don't believe that we are causing climate change doesn't mean I don't care about animals and the environment. Glass is biodegradable. I'm not unreasonable!

Bones McCoy

I agree with Dutch farmers and they are attempting this in the USA as well. If humans occupy 10% of the planet, livestock occupies even less. Cow dung is *NOT* changing the temperature of an entire planet. This is a NWO global government movement to control the food flow. They must first eliminate personal farming. And BRAVO to the Dutch farmers for doing this, although it is hurting citizens who see empty shelves while this is happening.

"They" claim:

"Cattle are responsible for 18% of the greenhouse gasses that result in global warming;"

I think humans out number cows. (Feel free to refute). So, are human farts changing the temperature of an entire planet? How did the planet survive when there were dinosaurs and dinosaur dung and volcanoes spewing carbon dioxide? Did you not see the lush vegetation that grew as a result?

"In 2013, the world cattle population was estimated to be a little under 1.5 billion, whereas the human population at that time was somewhere just above 7 billion, indicating that humans outnumber cattle by a factor of nearly five to one."

Earth is 70% water. I cannot fathom creatures that occupy 10% or less of the planet can change the temperature of it. Eliminating meat from our diets WILL NOT CHANGE NATURAL CLIMATE CHANGE.

100,000-Year Climate Pattern Linked To Sun's Magnetic Cycles

100,000-Year Climate Pattern Linked To Sun's Magnetic Cycles (Source is Dartmouth College studies)

I am all for being clean and breathing clean air, but politicians are using this talking point to attempt to control us and control the food sources. What better way to make us all dependant and comply if we have no food. And USA is now open about it, using the term "New Liberal Order". They don't even hide it anymore.

Also, I'd like to add: I'd be perfectly fine with eliminating plastics and going back to glass. Just because I don't believe that we are causing climate change doesn't mean I don't care about animals and the environment. Glass is biodegradable. I'm not unreasonable!

:(

Netherlands today, United States tomorrow.

When there is no food...

MODAT7

How did the planet survive when there were dinosaurs and dinosaur dung and volcanoes spewing carbon dioxide?
According to LWO propaganda, they didn't. Just wait for it... it's coming. And make way for Flatulosaurus Rex!

ThatIsOneBigPile.jpg
(this needs no captions)

On a more serious note, real scientists say that CO2 is a lagging indicator of climate heating and biological activity. (What an inconvenient screw up.) While the planet will become more hot and sticky, it will also become more livable. Maybe the Sahara will finally get some rain.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
UPDATE!!!

My husband is Dutch and he reads the Dutch newspapers and such. People believe that the Dutch government is stealing farmers' land because of their housing crisis. They have no place to house the inflow of Turkish immigrants that have been invading the country. They want to build apartments. They give all "refugees" free housing, no bills to pay, free food, etc. It's so bad that a citizen can't even rent an apartment and finding homes is difficult. The government is using the environment as an excuse.

I have a novel idea:

WHY don't we go after the LEADERS of the "refugees" and tell them to effing take care of their people or we'll drop a bomb on their capital building? Look what Africa does to its STARVING children. WHY aren't we going after these dictators who withhold food from their own people and cause suffering. Instead, we are picking on Russia. RUSSIA. The true enemy is the government that causes THIS:

1657197049480.png

In conclusion, if countries would actually address the needs of their people instead of hoarding, we wouldn't have so many refugees.
But what do I know?

alpha centauri

This is a NWO global government movement to control the food flow. They must first eliminate personal farming.

Divide and conquer. You also need non liberal countries, that you also control, otherwise you have no fight between the systems.

I heard they (China) are blackmailing the US now, because the industry is nearly completely in China and they are dependent on them, now. I dont know if it is true, but that sound plausible.

That is the problem when you try to cause strife between the different regions (similar to the languages of the Guidestones) and promise all the different groups world dominance in their NWO that they may awaken to the truth and that they see that are played and nobody gets anything.

MODAT7

My husband is Dutch and he reads the Dutch newspapers and such. People believe that the Dutch government is stealing farmers' land because of their housing crisis. They have no place to house the inflow of Turkish immigrants that have been invading the country. They want to build apartments. They give all "refugees" free housing, no bills to pay, free food, etc. It's so bad that a citizen can't even rent an apartment and finding homes is difficult. The government is using the environment as an excuse.
You hit the point exactly of why the wellfare state doesn't work. Me saying this also makes me a xenophobic hater in the eyes of the LWO. I suggest all the "refugees" are moved into their backyard first since they are so upset and so desperate to help. The liberals need to show us by example of why they're so right and we're so wrong.

The true immigrants can come through the front door and apply legally just like the rest of them are supposed to. Most people, including myself, tend to welcome people who follow the established rules.

WHY don't we go after the LEADERS of the "refugees" and tell them to effing take care of their people or we'll drop a bomb on their capital building? Look what Africa does to its STARVING children. WHY aren't we going after these dictators who withhold food from their own people and cause suffering.
I've been saying for over a decade now that if the illegals crossing our own border would spend half as much time and effort fixing their own country than sneaking in here, then their quality of life could improve drastically, FOR EVERYONE. Unfortunately, things have deteoriated in many of the third world countries that they would need a civil war to correct their condition. This is bloody and undesirable. This is why government stupidity should be stopped sooner than later. This is also why governments should be limited.

I kinda like the phrasing: If they want what we have, then do what we did and go through what we went through to get it. I believe this is a fair statement.

As far as bombing dictator governments, this tends to start a series of unending wars. The Military Industrial Complex would like this outcome. It's better for people to fight for their own freedom because they'll stop the next group that moves in and tries to take it away... or at least they "should".

alpha centauri

You hit the point exactly of why the wellfare state doesn't work. Me saying this also makes me a xenophobic hater in the eyes of the LWO. I suggest all the "refugees" are moved into their backyard first since they are so upset and so desperate to help. The liberals need to show us by example of why they're so right and we're so wrong.
I am sure, that is planed by a sinister organziation or a sinister country that want to destabilize the USA.

The psychopathic leader of Belarus with the name Lukashenko did the same and also invited refugees from the Middle East to go to Belarus by plane. But he did not want them to stay in their own country, they invited them to force them to go to the EU as revenge for sanctioning them, so that the EU becomes more destablized.

The sinister organizations show the refugees pictures of Joe Biden and how he invited them (that is what they did with Merkel in the EU refugee crisis) and they say other things to them so that they want to go. That is why the go to the US. They think they are wanted.

I've been saying for over a decade now that if the illegals crossing our own border would spend half as much time and effort fixing their own country than sneaking in here, then their quality of life could improve drastically, FOR EVERYONE.

As you said yourself the policy is racist, not the people that criticize it. That is the other way around,you are antiracist and they are racist. The money you spend on the refugees is more, if you help them in the US, than the money you would spend if you help them in the their own countries.

Mayhem

Zenith
'Invading the country' no wonder i blocked that member.

verb
gerund or present participle: invading
  1. (of an armed force) enter (a country or region) so as to subjugate or occupy it.
    "during the Second World War the island was invaded by the Axis powers"

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

The true immigrants can come through the front door and apply legally just like the rest of them are supposed to. Most people, including myself, tend to welcome people who follow the established rules.

I've been saying for over a decade now that if the illegals crossing our own border would spend half as much time and effort fixing their own country than sneaking in here, then their quality of life could improve drastically, FOR EVERYONE. Unfortunately, things have deteoriated in many of the third world countries that they would need a civil war to correct their condition. This is bloody and undesirable. This is why government stupidity should be stopped sooner than later. This is also why governments should be limited.

I kinda like the phrasing: If they want what we have, then do what we did and go through what we went through to get it. I believe this is a fair statement.

As far as bombing dictator governments, this tends to start a series of unending wars. The Military Industrial Complex would like this outcome. It's better for people to fight for their own freedom because they'll stop the next group that moves in and tries to take it away... or at least they "should".

"I've been saying for over a decade now that if the illegals crossing our own border would spend half as much time and effort fixing their own country than sneaking in here, then their quality of life could improve drastically"

I agree. Look at Sri Lanka! Bravo to them for standing up!

"As far as bombing dictator governments, this tends to start a series of unending wars. "

A sniper would work, too.

Beholder

Unrestored wetlands produce more CO2 than cars and is very easy to fix right now, yet politics only focus on the symbolical solutions that make people feel good about themselves while spending lots of money on companies owned by the politicians. We should take no risks with changing nature, because Australia shows what happens then.