Earth gets hotter deadlier during decades of climate talks..

This happened before pre-human. It's nothing new and nothing we can stop.
So why did you reply? Its not like everyone on planet frigging earth knew it...That is what has amazed me all these years with Internet forums...You can find people that can solve all the worlds problems in one place yet the world is still as fucked up as ever...I guess know it alls are only found on the internet...they don't know shit otherwise!

steven chiverton

the biggest polluters in the world no one talks about are volcanoes and our natural insulation that keeps us cool on hot days etc is the clouds and they are getting few and far between unlike the 70s there was plenty cloud cover for hot days now its thinner

the biggest polluters in the world no one talks about are volcanoes and our natural insulation that keeps us cool on hot days etc is the clouds and they are getting few and far between unlike the 70s there was plenty cloud cover tok hot hot days now its thinner
And exactly how do you measure clouds? Count everyone since the 70's! I bet you think the government is hiding clouds...:D

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
So you say...Mind if I don't believe an internet know it all?(n)

I'm a skeptic. I require facts. I don't blindly believe anyone on anything. Did you happen to notice in your link that the writer of the article provided no source of knowledge for any of the statements made? Without backing up a claim, statements made are automatically by default thrown into the bullshit pile. All that melting ice? No mention at all of all the water that turns back into ice every year during the winter season? Were you aware that Antarctica is increasing in size (all ice) every year by 7000 square miles? NASA has satellites orbiting the earth that gather temperature and other types of data. The temperature graphs released by NASA conclusively show no global warming has taken place since 1998. That statement by itself debunks all political claims that CO2 is causing the warming. Since the CO2 has been steadily increasing. I even doubt that man is responsible for the CO2 from fossil fuels. The planet itself can release more CO2 than we could ever hope to release on our own. I need proof for that claim. Just one forest fire can release more CO2 than all the sources we have.

You are welcome to educate yourself with scientific data. I'm siding with the worlds 30,000 independent scientists that claim global warming is all just political bullshit.

I'm a skeptic. I require facts. I don't blindly believe anyone on anything. Did you happen to notice in your link that the writer of the article provided no source of knowledge for any of the statements made? Without backing up a claim, statements made are automatically by default thrown into the bullshit pile. All that melting ice? No mention at all of all the water that turns back into ice every year during the winter season? Were you aware that Antarctica is increasing in size (all ice) every year by 7000 square miles? NASA has satellites orbiting the earth that gather temperature and other types of data. The temperature graphs released by NASA conclusively show no global warming has taken place since 1998. That statement by itself debunks all political claims that CO2 is causing the warming. Since the CO2 has been steadily increasing. I even doubt that man is responsible for the CO2 from fossil fuels. The planet itself can release more CO2 than we could ever hope to release on our own. I need proof for that claim. Just one forest fire can release more CO2 than all the sources we have.

You are welcome to educate yourself with scientific data. I'm siding with the worlds 30,000 independent scientists that claim global warming is all just political bullshit.
Well there you have it folks...Another know it all that has solved the worlds problems on an Internet forum.....Call Biden he will. listen to your know it all bullshit.