Easiest Psychic Enhancer/Intention Booster Radionics Device

steven chiverton

I've thought about that also, what I come to realize using radionics over the past 25 years and hey I might be spit balling here, the machines I had and others out there no matter how simple the device I was always noticing the opposite...I can use just about any radionics boxes out there, I learned from using H. Machine that H called "Eloptical" energy (Scalar). This is a given for all people, no matter the device, H. stated you have to be gifted to use them. He couldn't use them but he built them and his wife used it only! He made mentioned of this several times in his day. I agreed, my wife couldn't use my so called elaborate machines which included the HDR, but I could. It's got to be in the genetics most likely, someone in the family tree much further back, who used their gift one time or another. This was problematic with the HDR, some people like us were gifted and experienced time traveling, while others were hoping the machine would do all the work. It's a tentative though with my opinion, when I see others, who can use the HDR just like the HDRkid (Carl Novella) or Gibbs himself.
it makes me wonder to the people who had luck using the hdr was because it was in there genetics and those who dont have any luck may be because they dont have the gene to alow them to interface with the hdr for time travel , Steven Gibbs did say not everyone will have luck with the hdr and now i think scarecrow maybe right its in the genetics or maybe a hidden dna that dose the real magic with the hdr interface via the time coils

Art

Clockwise and anticlickwise fibonacci series.

This time is with a basic game, you need to tract the triangle to win.The idea is to Working on a true polybius project. The others polybius version are fake and induce no hypnosis ( i have all syneshloshen version of polybius).
Need to click or move your mouse to the triangle to start the project. I have not tested onna computer, i program with iphone and smartphone.

Art

The other wife programme is a program based on hyeronymus machine with sequence, rain of love, anti clockwise portail. Happy

Art

Sort of radionic programming. Each pixel is a program with mathematic sequencing. I will publish the program in this forum radionic machine. Be happy