Debate Einstein's Debate about John Titor

JMS_Legacy

Ahhh, I understand your point after doing some research. But in earlier posts you refer to this story as if you believe certain parts, Is there any credible facts to the John Titor story that you have found to be true?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Ahhh, I understand your point after doing some research. But in earlier posts you refer to this story as if you believe certain parts, Is there any credible facts to the John Titor story that you have found to be true?

It's not that I believe certain parts of the story. But I know the story very well. So I can pick out stuff out of people posting about the story that may not actually be part of the story. And I have seen lots of folks make stuff up just to help prop up the story. As for credible facts? Virtually all elements in the story are unverifiable. Even the micro singularities that power the c204 time distortion unit, still have not been created on our timeline. I do believe someone made a reference to the Higg's Boson as being the micro singularity that John was talking about. But the scientific community doesn't agree with that at all. And it is a fact that John never mentioned anything about the Higg's Boson.

Himalayan Hermit

It's not that I believe certain parts of the story. But I know the story very well. So I can pick out stuff out of people posting about the story that may not actually be part of the story. And I have seen lots of folks make stuff up just to help prop up the story. As for credible facts? Virtually all elements in the story are unverifiable. Even the micro singularities that power the c204 time distortion unit, still have not been created on our timeline. I do believe someone made a reference to the Higg's Boson as being the micro singularity that John was talking about. But the scientific community doesn't agree with that at all. And it is a fact that John never mentioned anything about the Higg's Boson.

Einstein, I would like to know what you think about the "email experiment" that Titor reportedly ran with a select group of people and the way it affected those people [and affected their time-line and reality?]

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Einstein, I would like to know what you think about the "email experiment" that Titor reportedly ran with a select group of people and the way it affected those people [and affected their time-line and reality?]

Apparently John had come across this phenomena and was able to initiate it, causing participants in the experiment to experience altered timelines. But I believe it is just a clue as to the way our brains work. I can still initiate the timeline switch myself by altering a daily routine. Try wearing your shirt inside out and backwards for a day and see if you notice any changes in your surroundings. You might recall I started a thread a while back, " I did a John Titor email experiment on my ex wife". The last I heard from her, she was relating an experience where she was experiencing dual realities. I think she said she watched flour turn to rice. Personally I think we are just switching places with an alternate version of ourselves because of the way our minds access memories.

Himalayan Hermit

Apparently John had come across this phenomena and was able to initiate it, causing participants in the experiment to experience altered timelines. But I believe it is just a clue as to the way our brains work. I can still initiate the timeline switch myself by altering a daily routine. Try wearing your shirt inside out and backwards for a day and see if you notice any changes in your surroundings. You might recall I started a thread a while back, " I did a John Titor email experiment on my ex wife". The last I heard from her, she was relating an experience where she was experiencing dual realities. I think she said she watched flour turn to rice. Personally I think we are just switching places with an alternate version of ourselves because of the way our minds access memories.

I fully agree with your point about the brain, but I don't think it's a fool-proof evidence to brush away the experiment especially involving multiple folks not related to each other in any way. Sam recited the experience in a chat almost a yr ago, and I wish she could provide more details, though not sure if she would be willing to. Anyhow, thanks for your views on it. Personally, I'm still wide open to the fascinating idea of Parallel Universes without being a believer or disbeliever. :rolleyes:

sevensixtwo

Please see my above post, as Einstein's "facts" are decidedly non-factual.