Debate Eisenhower Met with Aliens, Says Ex-Pentagon Consultant

Octavusprime

I wonder if humans exist on other planets. Many civilizations have seemed to disappear from the face of the earth. Did they ascend to the stars only to start another colony on another planet. Perhaps we can find harmony again with mother earth. Maybe aliens are waiting to reveal themselves following our self realized enlightenment?

JasperMoon

Yes. It is truly about them! I also have a book about Eisenhower written by a personal friend of his. I have it stashed away, but I'm going to look into it this weekend. I have a feeling there might be a word or two in that book alluding to Ike's special meeting. I'll let you know if I find anything.

josiah

alien-abduction.jpg

The UFO-believers community has buzzed for years that former President Dwight D. Eisenhower met with extraterrestrials -- not just once, but on three separate occasions.
No definitive proof has ever surfaced to confirm this president-meets-aliens tale. However, according to Timothy Good, Eisenhower and FBI officials arranged for the out-of-this-world summit at Holloman Air Force Base.
"Aliens have made both formal and informal contact with thousands of people throughout the world from all walks of life," Good, an author, lecturer and former consultant to Congress and the Pentagon, said on Frank Skinner's BBC2 program, "Opinionated."
According to the Huffington Post,the story about Eisenhower's close encounter of the very personal kind -- where he reportedly met with Nordic-looking aliens -- supposedly unfolded while the president was vacationing in Palm Springs, Calif., in February 1954.

Good isn't the first to come forth with such claims, of course. In 2010, Henry McElroy Jr., a retired New Hampshire state representative, revealed that he saw a secret briefing document intended for Eisenhower that claimed there were aliens in America.
"To the best of my memory, this brief was pervaded with a sense of hope, and it informed President Eisenhower of the continued presence of extraterrestrial beings here in the United States of America," McElroy said on the video. "The tone of the brief indicated to me that there was no need for concern, since these visitors were in no way causing any harm or had any intentions whatsoever of causing any disruption then or in the future."
Eisenhower Met with Aliens, Says Ex-Pentagon Consultant | Does the government have secret UFO file? | Weird News | LifesLittleMysteries.com

This sounds very interesting - especially since multiple people who would be 'in the know' are making the same claim. The first questions that pop into my head are, why would aliens want to come here? and if they pose no threat, what is the point in keeping this a secret? Especially if they are already here, then, obviously, they haven't tried to take over the US or the world yet, I don't think many people would be too concerned.

BlastTyrant

alien-abduction.jpg

The UFO-believers community has buzzed for years that former President Dwight D. Eisenhower met with extraterrestrials -- not just once, but on three separate occasions.
No definitive proof has ever surfaced to confirm this president-meets-aliens tale. However, according to Timothy Good, Eisenhower and FBI officials arranged for the out-of-this-world summit at Holloman Air Force Base.
"Aliens have made both formal and informal contact with thousands of people throughout the world from all walks of life," Good, an author, lecturer and former consultant to Congress and the Pentagon, said on Frank Skinner's BBC2 program, "Opinionated."
According to the Huffington Post,the story about Eisenhower's close encounter of the very personal kind -- where he reportedly met with Nordic-looking aliens -- supposedly unfolded while the president was vacationing in Palm Springs, Calif., in February 1954.

Good isn't the first to come forth with such claims, of course. In 2010, Henry McElroy Jr., a retired New Hampshire state representative, revealed that he saw a secret briefing document intended for Eisenhower that claimed there were aliens in America.
"To the best of my memory, this brief was pervaded with a sense of hope, and it informed President Eisenhower of the continued presence of extraterrestrial beings here in the United States of America," McElroy said on the video. "The tone of the brief indicated to me that there was no need for concern, since these visitors were in no way causing any harm or had any intentions whatsoever of causing any disruption then or in the future."
Eisenhower Met with Aliens, Says Ex-Pentagon Consultant | Does the government have secret UFO file? | Weird News | LifesLittleMysteries.com

This sounds very interesting - especially since multiple people who would be 'in the know' are making the same claim. The first questions that pop into my head are, why would aliens want to come here? and if they pose no threat, what is the point in keeping this a secret? Especially if they are already here, then, obviously, they haven't tried to take over the US or the world yet, I don't think many people would be too concerned.
Several Astronauts, Presidents and so on and so forth all claim to have met with Aliens.

I think the big reason they have not shown them selfs is the Fear factor, Since the dawn of Movies we are shown that Aliens are evil beings out to destroy the world, they will harvest us and destroy our monuments, and until people get past that Fear they will never reveal them selfs.

ZeoEmeraude

The only thing I have ever read regarding former President Eisenhower meeting ET's was when I was reading a lot about Project Serpo. Now I don't know if that project really happened or not...(a lot of folks say it did) but I do recall reading that he met with one of the Grey's and had a hand in the exchange program that took place during his term. For those who know little about this....Project Serpo was an ET/Human exchange program that ran (and may still be running) from shortly after the Roswell Incident until the late 80's. We initially sent 12 Humans to their planet and we kept 3 of them here for a period of 12 years in duration. The last time I dug around I read that there was supposed to be another summit held at some military base in the Marshall Islands in 2010. I'd go into it more but you could probably google Project Serpo and get the gist. *Edit Note: It may have been Truman...it's been a while since I read up on Serpo*

Samstwitch

I've read about it in many times in books on ET's hybriding program, Alien Abductions, Disclosure, etc. Can't remember which books talked about it though. I've read so many books on those subjects, but haven't kept notes.