Emperor Obama Will “Go It Alone” With Executive Orders on Immigration — Millions of Legal...

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
Well, one thing you have to give President Barack Obama credit for. He follows through on his threats. He has long indicated that he would happily take executive action if Congress didn’t pull through with a comprehensive immigration reform package, and he didn’t let America voting the Republican Party back in control of both houses of Congress slow him down any. Despite repeated warnings that this will only further an already near-terminal divide between the parties, Obama announced that he will reveal executive actions on immigration in an address to the nation on Thursday night.

Don’t tread on me.

Like most things in government, the actions proposed don’t seem to have much purpose toward fixing anything. Millions of current illegal aliens will suddenly have no fear of any repercussions for their illegal entry and living in the country. What economic and sociological impacts this will have are uncertain, but there are few out there that see it as a positive. The only things it’s sure to do are piss off the Republicans, make a lot of people that became Americans the right way mad, heavily encourage more people to sneak into America, and last but not least, take a steaming dump on the rule of law America and how the system of checks and balances was supposed to work. Actually, this may be Obama’s coming out party. Emperor Obama, as he has been called by some Republican politicians, might be making his first moves that show his plans for what should have been a lame duck two years. King Obama doesn’t look to be going down quietly, and you can bet many in conspiracy circles will be wondering if this isn’t the beginning of the long-held theory that Obama would somehow introduce another term for himself or better yet, declare himself dictator of America. Remember, this is the same guy that said that for him to do exactly what he is doing on immigration was illegal.

Is any of that terribly likely? Probably not. What Obama is really doing is an old Democratic standby. Buying votes. All of those illegal aliens that are about to wake up American citizens through no fault of their own are definitely going to feel pretty endeared to the Democratic Party.

Source: Common Sense Conspiracy

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
This whole situation makes me sick...Obama: One Big Ass Mistake, America!....

TuesdayMcBob

Obama's not really the guy in power anyway. He has power of course. Why wouldn't he use it to get his way.

I don't support the idea of a dictatorship entirely. Too much power in the hand of one man.

On the other hand... There is one grand plan. Not 535 people with their own agendas arguing over who gets the last roll of toilet paper.

So.. If Obama did somehow manage to do the nearly impossible and not get assassinated. I don't think it will be all that bad. Unless we end up with some kind of dystopia

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Obama's not really the guy in power anyway. He has power of course. Why wouldn't he use it to get his way.

I don't support the idea of a dictatorship entirely. Too much power in the hand of one man.

On the other hand... There is one grand plan. Not 535 people with their own agendas arguing over who gets the last roll of toilet paper.

So.. If Obama did somehow manage to do the nearly impossible and not get assassinated. I don't think it will be all that bad. Unless we end up with some kind of dystopia
That's the thing, Obama shouldn't use his power to "get his way", he should be making decisions that better our country for the American people...Look at how well his lovely Obamacare turned out...

Ayasano

That's the thing, Obama shouldn't use his power to "get his way", he should be making decisions that better our country for the American people...Look at how well his lovely Obamacare turned out...

Well, some of my friends would say "Obamacare" turned out pretty well, since it gives them access to basic healthcare they wouldn't otherwise be able to access, as if they were living in some kind of third world country. (And before you accuse them of freeloading or something, it allowed them to recover and get a well-paid job)

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith

Well, some of my friends would say "Obamacare" turned out pretty well, since it gives them access to basic healthcare they wouldn't otherwise be able to access, as if they were living in some kind of third world country. (And before you accuse them of freeloading or something, it allowed them to recover and get a well-paid job)
Well that's wonderful for your friends, lol. I've been without health insurance so I know exactly what that's like...I know the healthcare crisis had to be addressed, I just think Obama went the wrong way in "solving" it...Tons of small businesses have had to sell their companies to bigger companies just because they can't afford to offer health insurance to all of their employees...Even regular folk are seeing their healthcare costs go up significantly...5ake myself for example, I'm young and healthy (thank God) but I'm paying about $100 a month for my insurance, when I only really need to see a doctor about twice a year...I could have just as easily gone without insurance and paid the expensive $200 copay to see a doctor if need be...Anyhoo, this thread is about the immigration issue so my apologies for rambling..lol.

TuesdayMcBob

Aside from 100$ a month health insurance being pretty damn cheap...

If Obama grants the immigrants what he wants.. wont they be paying taxes?
I was about to argue that I work around dozens of different illegals throughout every given week...
But even if they were granted any form of citizenship I don't think their employer would include taxes in their check.

I don't see any superbly negative effects either way. I still see immigration being a distraction from other issues. As it has and will be.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

With my cancer bills totalling over $175,000 and increasing, I'm glad to have insurance, but I pay $900 per month with a $4000 + 10 percent deductible and $6000 out of pocket (so basically its a $6000 deductible). So, no, I'm not finding it to be the best solution considering I'm in debt now and can't do anything about it because I'm already in a medical related bankruptcy.

My husband is a legal immigrant. He spent thousands to become legal. What does he get out of this immigration plan? I thought I read that Obama was NOT going to give away health care benefits, but correct me if I'm wrong.
If illegals do get a free ride, perhaps legals should get a free ride as well. Legals pay taxes and contribute to the economy and are punished. And middle class citizens really take it up the ass. We are the ones funding this immigration plan.

I am not embarrassed to discuss my financials because I want people to see the reality of the situation. It's very real. This government needs to be rebooted. Soon.

I'm not asking for freebies. I'm asking for reasonability. All Obama had to do was get rid of the pre-existing condition clauses. That's ALL that was needed. Insurance prices and deductibles DOUBLED and he calls it affordable. I have proof because I obtained a pre-Obama insurance quote and a post-Obama insurance quote. I have no savings and no retirement because my insurance premium and income tax payments are SO HIGH. I even drive old cars. Not important, but just showing how that will hurt the economy.

Obama Care - stifle the middle class to gain control of them. Make them poor so that they start relying on the government. U.S. will end up with two classes -- the poor and the rich. 99% poor, 1% rich.

SIGH

Last edited:

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
From what I witness, the legals and American-born citizens reap the least of the benefits the government has to offer...Someone very close to me is married to an illegal immigrant from El Salvador. He came here with his sister when he was only 16 and has made quite a life for himself in the past ten or so years. He has held a job (using false Social Secuity number), owns his own home, 2 cars, AND he's sent his family back in El Salvador enough money to build themselves a pretty nice house...Why, he's living better than I am, all while being illegal!!! And like Paula said, what about all the immigrants who waited out the Visa lotteries or took the time and money to become a citizen legally? Was that just for fun?
Obama says he's doing this so families aren't split up...Okay, but they're splitting themselves up when they send their kids over...