escaping IRS

HDRKID

Medtronics is escaping IRS now. They will move to Ireland and where companies pay 12.5% tax instead of 35% which is roughly 1/3 and a lot less worries. Rich people have told my dad they they do not feel safe any more. Expect a lot of firms to shut down and others to move over seas. Basically, this means less jobs for us. Already, companies have moved production to asia. India has a lot of back office out sourcing. Headquarters are going to europe.

Medical device giant escapes the IRS- MSN Money

TnWatchdog

I liked the discussion on the vid. Those thieves in the IRS taking your money to allow the government to do stupid things. I always thought if there was a tax, a flat tax at a low rate like 5% would be better than what they have now.

Suraska

Very few people know this,but it is nearly impossible for a citizen to get out of the US. You MUST pay Uncle Sam every last cent you owe before thry will let you go. The laws are designed to keep citizens trapped.

TnWatchdog

I remember years back going to Detroit to see the Ford plant and a museum. The cab driver at the airport asked us where we wanted to go. "Downtown Detroit....you will get yourself killed", he said while bragging about the high murder rate Detroit had at the time. I'm not aware where it is now but back then it topped the list...like an inner city war zone. Nowadays most metro areas are catching up with killing each other.