Everyone should watch this video

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
There's no way I can watch this video in its entirety in just one sitting. Could you please summarize it, if you can?

PJ Foltz

There's no way I can watch this video in its entirety in just one sitting. Could you please summarize it, if you can?
When you have a few hours of time, go to YouTube and type in "JFK to 911, everything is a white man's trick'- it covers what really went down before during and after the JFK shooting , I cannot summarize this movie but it is one movie I think everyone needs to watch- It will open your eyes! It took me 2 times to watch the entire thing but I am glad I did. It is sad to think that not only have we been lied to but our parents and their parents too.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
When you have a few hours of time, go to YouTube and type in "JFK to 911, everything is a white man's trick'- it covers what really went down before during and after the JFK shooting , I cannot summarize this movie but it is one movie I think everyone needs to watch- It will open your eyes! It took me 2 times to watch the entire thing but I am glad I did. It is sad to think that not only have we been lied to but our parents and their parents too.
Yes, I believe there is a lot of truth to the idea that the U.S. government is hiding information that most of the public has never even heard of!

PJ Foltz

Yes, I believe there is a lot of truth to the idea that the U.S. government is hiding information that most of the public has never even heard of!
This movie explains a lot of the lies-