Debate Everyone's going crazy about the new iPhones

Num7

Administrator
Staff
It would seem that the fan boys war between Android and Apple is more actual than ever since they announced the new iPhones and the iWatch.

Many say Apple's products are basically a copy of other products released by the concurrence, while others believe they are a pure miracle coming from God's hands. Ensues an endless battle of the mega-geeks.

What do you think? Will you buy an iPhone 6, or will you stick with your old phone? Are Apple products over-rated? I'm curious to know what you think.

Oh and I'm making this thread a debate, in case things get too serious! ;)

Okabe

There was nothing announced that made me want to go trade in my 5S.

I heard that there are already people standing in line for it outside apple stores~o_0

I like the size of the 5. I don't really want it to be bigger, but that seems to be the trend~ I don't want my cell phone to be the size of a Kindle for gods sake~lol

Num7

Administrator
Staff
You don't like phablets. Seems like it's the new trend though, like you said.

The iPhone 6 Plus looks huge!

I fooled around on a 5S earlier this week, it was working great and it was very fast. Not sure why a bunch of folks will trade it for a 6. To have the latest apple product I guess.

Okabe

apple junkies will eat it up. lmfao @ phablet ~ that's great~

The 6+ is 5.5 Inches. That's just silly and the galaxy S5 or whatever the fuck it is. The latest one I think is even bigger than that~

I am man with pretty big hands and thats too big for me. How the hell are women with small hands supposed to handle these things?? (theres a dirty joke in there somewhere. lol)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It means I get a free iPhone 5s soon!!! YAY!!! lol!!! And yes, I have small hands (avoiding jokes! LOL) so I'm not complaining.

Okabe

if you have any kind of a choice get the 64 gig one. I love mine but I wish I would have gone for the 64 instead of the 32. By the time i imported the stuff from the 4 the memory was like 75% used up or something. I know I have cloud storage and I think I have a bunch of it but I'm retarded and have no idea how to use it and make it work. So I just have to purge every so often and back everything up to the computer.

Anyways...yes.. the 5s is a good phone~

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
if you have any kind of a choice get the 64 gig one. I love mine but I wish I would have gone for the 64 instead of the 32. By the time i imported the stuff from the 4 the memory was like 75% used up or something. I know I have cloud storage and I think I have a bunch of it but I'm retarded and have no idea how to use it and make it work. So I just have to purge every so often and back everything up to the computer.

Anyways...yes.. the 5s is a good phone~

It will be 64 Gig. The guy only buys the best. Plus, Apple recently increased iCloud space AND reduced the price plans for the iCloud, so it's a win/win all the way around.

Okabe

lol. How bout just don't take nude pictures with your phone or just don't take nude pictures. It's mind boggling the amount of people that take and send stuff like that. Just Crazy~