Evidence Of Parallel Universes Discovered By Caltech Cosmologist

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

MessageToEagle.com – It’s time for some exciting news from the world of physics and cosmology. A Caltech cosmologist recently announced he was found evidence of parallel universes!

If that’s true and can be confirmed, it means our Universe is just one of many universes co-existing next to each other. The idea that our Universe could be a small component within a vast assemblage of other universes that together make up a “multiverse” has been treated by physicists as intriguing, but so far it has remained in the realm of theory without any experimental tests that could support it.

The idea that there could be a number of parallel worlds has intrigued many scientists.

Due to the difficulties proving the theory many scientists have remain cautious. Some years ago a group of scientists declared they had found evidence of Universe could be part of a soap bubble.

Now, Caltech cosmologist Ranga-Ram Chary thinks he may have found evidence of a parallel universe. In a new study, published in the Astrophysical Journal, Chary suggests cosmic bruising — one universe bumping up against another universe — could explain an anomaly he found in the map of the cosmic microwave background.

A map of the cosmic microwave background produced by data from ESA’s Planck Observatory. Photo by ESA/Planck

Using data from the European Space Agency’s Planck telescope, Chary developed a cosmic microwave background map. When he compared it with a map of the entire night sky, he suddenly found an unexplained blob of bright light.

The cosmic background features bursts of ancient light, revealing the radiation signatures of the universe just a few hundred thousand years after the Big Bang. This ancient light is the result of recombination, when electrons and protons first teamed up to create hydrogen. Because hydrogen gives off a limited range of visible light, astronomers know what colors these ancient blobs should and shouldn’t be.

See also:

Our Universe Could Be Part Of A Soap Bubble – Evidence Of Parallel Universes

Can Parallel Universes Explain The Déjà Vu Phenomenon?

Are Some Of Our Dreams Glimpses From A Parallel Universe?

The blob of note is a color it shouldn’t be. In his new paper on the discovery, Chary argues a multiverse theory could explain the phenomenon.

“Our universe may simply be a region within an eternally inflating super-region,” Chary wrote.

“I would say most versions of inflation in fact lead to eternal inflation, producing a number of pocket universes,” Alan Guth, a researcher at MIT and one of the architects of the inflation theory said.

Ranga-Ram Chary is aware of how difficult it is to prove this complex theory and he knew his ideas would face strong skepticism. “Unusual claims like evidence for alternate universes require a very high burden of proof,” he said.

Night Vision

MessageToEagle.com – It’s time for some exciting news from the world of physics and cosmology. A Caltech cosmologist recently announced he was found evidence of parallel universes!

If that’s true and can be confirmed, it means our Universe is just one of many universes co-existing next to each other. The idea that our Universe could be a small component within a vast assemblage of other universes that together make up a “multiverse” has been treated by physicists as intriguing, but so far it has remained in the realm of theory without any experimental tests that could support it.

The idea that there could be a number of parallel worlds has intrigued many scientists.

Due to the difficulties proving the theory many scientists have remain cautious. Some years ago a group of scientists declared they had found evidence of Universe could be part of a soap bubble.

Now, Caltech cosmologist Ranga-Ram Chary thinks he may have found evidence of a parallel universe. In a new study, published in the Astrophysical Journal, Chary suggests cosmic bruising — one universe bumping up against another universe — could explain an anomaly he found in the map of the cosmic microwave background.

A map of the cosmic microwave background produced by data from ESA’s Planck Observatory. Photo by ESA/Planck

Using data from the European Space Agency’s Planck telescope, Chary developed a cosmic microwave background map. When he compared it with a map of the entire night sky, he suddenly found an unexplained blob of bright light.

The cosmic background features bursts of ancient light, revealing the radiation signatures of the universe just a few hundred thousand years after the Big Bang. This ancient light is the result of recombination, when electrons and protons first teamed up to create hydrogen. Because hydrogen gives off a limited range of visible light, astronomers know what colors these ancient blobs should and shouldn’t be.

See also:

The blob of note is a color it shouldn’t be. In his new paper on the discovery, Chary argues a multiverse theory could explain the phenomenon.

“Our universe may simply be a region within an eternally inflating super-region,” Chary wrote.

“I would say most versions of inflation in fact lead to eternal inflation, producing a number of pocket universes,” Alan Guth, a researcher at MIT and one of the architects of the inflation theory said.

Ranga-Ram Chary is aware of how difficult it is to prove this complex theory and he knew his ideas would face strong skepticism. “Unusual claims like evidence for alternate universes require a very high burden of proof,” he said.
:) I know this is a bit off topic for your post but your first photo caught my attention , so what are your thoughts about Nibiru Opmmur? :cool: I have been doing nothing but research on Nibiru since someone posted about the event about 2 months ago :confused: I even bought a infrared telescope to see if I will be able to get a glimpse of this once in a lifetime occurrence :) I saw how some do not believe it is real :cautious: but I believe it is. I don't believe it will cause the damage they say to that horrible degree but still I find it exciting for some strange reason :eek: I was a bit scared when I first read about it but by listening to documentaries and viewing photos and videos and reading about past events surrounding the history and Mythology makes some sense to me and set me at ease. I am starting to believe that is how religion came about and has been misrepresented to brainwash the weak minded for a very very long time :D I do actually believe in parallel universes to though sorry to go off topic :)

Last edited:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Many days I would say yes it is real and other days most likely not real.

I just do not know if Nibiru is real or not.

Night Vision

Many days I would say yes it is real and other days most likely not real.

I just do not know if Nibiru is real or not.
:D Well I can't wait to find out :) if Nibiru is the real deal we will all know about it and be able to see it clearly before the end of this year 2016. I really don't think there will be any government announcement about it :cautious: I think they have known about it for decades and we won't know till the very last minute unless we accidentally stumble on the topic :cool: Thank you Opmmur :)

Bullethead21

See also:

:) I know this is a bit off topic for your post but your first photo caught my attention , so what are your thoughts about Nibiru Opmmur? :cool: I have been doing nothing but research on Nibiru since someone posted about the event about 2 months ago :confused: I even bought a infrared telescope to see if I will be able to get a glimpse of this once in a lifetime occurrence :) I saw how some do not believe it is real :cautious: but I believe it is. I don't believe it will cause the damage they say to that horrible degree but still I find it exciting for some strange reason :eek: I was a bit scared when I first read about it but by listening to documentaries and viewing photos and videos and reading about past events surrounding the history and Mythology makes some sense to me and set me at ease. I am starting to believe that is how religion came about and has been misrepresented to brainwash the weak minded for a very very long time :D I do actually believe in parallel universes to though sorry to go off topic :)

I'm sorry but did you say you bought a infrared telescope??

Please give make and model of your infrared telescope.....and a picture of it as well.

I'm calling complete and utter BS!!

My bet is you do not even know what a infrared telescope even is, or you would know that infrared telescopes are used mostly in space!!

Now there is one on earth I know about, it's located at the Vatican, and they call it LUCIFER.

My bet is that your so called research is at best a Google search!!

Good luck with your Planet X research!!, LMAO!!

Night Vision

See also:

I'm sorry but did you say you bought a infrared telescope??

Please give make and model of your infrared telescope.....and a picture of it as well.

I'm calling complete and utter BS!!

My bet is you do not even know what a infrared telescope even is, or you would know that infrared telescopes are used mostly in space!!

Now there is one on earth I know about, it's located at the Vatican, and they call it LUCIFER.

My bet is that your so called research is at best a Google search!!

Good luck with your Planet X research!!, LMAO!!
:eek: indexqtqtqtqwtqwtqwtw.jpg :confused: Amazon.com : Meade Instruments Infinity 80mm AZ Refractor Telescope : Camera & Photo Well apparently :headp: in one of the documentaries/ videos they said can buy a cheap infrared telescope to see things better in space so when I typed infrared telescope in on Amazon this is one of the ones that popped up so if is not infrared who cares I bought it to look UP with ;) I am not a professional or expert on telescopes :p (y) And thank you for the good luck on the research because when this event happens I will be prepared and you may not be :) :D :cool: The Nibiru system is more believable to me than god and religion :alien: Now please do not ever speak to me again :whistle:
:D
:cool:

Last edited:

Harte

The Nibiru system is more believable to me than god and religion crap :alien:
So?
It's more believable than Santa as well, but that doesn't lend any credence to any planet Nibiru, which is a totally fictional concept invented by Zechariah Sitchin and not part of any Sumerian mythos.

Harte

Night Vision

The Nibiru system is more believable to me than god and religion crap :alien:
So?
It's more believable than Santa as well, but that doesn't lend any credence to any planet Nibiru, which is a totally fictional concept invented by Zechariah Sitchin and not part of any Sumerian mythos.

Harte
Not going there with you Harte :) Everybody knows that Santa Clause is real :cautious: :D ::LOL::