Extra Terrestrial Abduction Through Dreams?

Cassinova

I'm posting this thread to share my experience but mostly in curiosity if anyone on this forum have experienced something similar.
This occurred a few summers ago. It was Independence Day and I had traveled to see some friends to celebrate the holiday. While it was still daylight hours, we were sitting in a field lighting off firecrackers. Everything was completely out of the ordinary then, I got the sudden feeling I was being watched, not in the normal sense either. I asked my friend if she too had this feeling and she said no. I quickly shrugged it off and continued going about my business. Nothing out of the ordinary for the rest of the holiday.

The night after I had an extremely vivid dream. I don't remember much about the interior of the ship but I knew I was someplace I had never been to before. The ETs looked exactly like any animated version of The Greys I had previously seen (abnormally large heads, completely black pupils, standing only about four feet tall). One of them must have taken notice that I was conscious because it approached me. I wasn't able to move though I wasn't afraid I found this a bit alarming. The ET spoke to me though not through speech, through telepathy. It told me to not be afraid, that they meant me no harm and that they had been studying the human race for quite some time, that they were fascinated by us. A few more came in though I couldn't make out what any but the first one had said. The ET started speaking again, explaining their intent of breeding human/ET hybrids to prevent their species extinction. It then proceeded asking if they could extract some of my oocytes. Before I could answer, I had the feeling that they had already taken some. I don't remember anything after that.

Normally, I would shrug that sort of dream off even if it was extremely vivid but the same sort of dreams occurred for about another week, all the same scenario. Another strange thing about these dreams is after about the third night of these dreams I would wake up and find a series of bruises going down my lower thigh area with no recollection of how I got them.

Was I actually abducted? To this day, I'm not sure. However, there's no denying that those occurrences were indeed bizarre.

Pegii

Wow thats really interesting. I don't wanna sound rude but do you think they were trying to impregnate you? :whistle:

Cassinova

Wow thats really interesting. I don't wanna sound rude but do you think they were trying to impregnate you? :whistle:
I wouldn't dismiss the possibility. Though I shutter thinking about it.. :confused: