Extraterrestrial Material?

Ejie

Zenith
I have found some strange metallic objects that very much resemble meteorites, however I sent a piece for testing at a lab, and unfortunately it was not a meteorite, and now I’m wondering what could they be? The strange part is that when I tested these objects with the nickel testing solution is that they tested positive for nickel but when it got tested at the lab, there was no nickel in it, and so now I’m puzzled as to how that could be.

I’m wondering that even though they are not meteorites, could they still be something of extraterrestrial origin, like parts of a UFO, or some kind of alien artifacts, or something interstellar like Oumuamua which was the first interstellar object detected passing through our solar system in 2017.

Perhaps it’s all just wishful thinking.

Check out my YouTube video, and tell me what you think they might be.

MODAT7

It's really hard to hear you talking with all the wind noise. Since each object you took out looks like a small rectangular bar that's badly oxidized, this is probably old human trash. With salty soil and the layer of black surrounding it, I'd guess at 50 years or older. Simple chemical reaction tests aren't very accurate. It was probably reacting to something else in the dirt. The lab tests would be far more accurate in this case. They're not meteors, but they might have some interesting historical stories of the local area associated with them.