F = 1/T -- Observing The vibrations of a guitar string. Determine the frequency of oscillations, & Determining the frequency of oscillations.

mullac998

So in a sense what van tassel is saying is so easy to understand f=1 /t he's just stating at what rate you vibrate field is how fast time will flow within that field so implying 1 represents 1mhz then 1mhz will = 1 second then 10mhz would = to 10 seconds in a rotating scalar field/ bubble just like HG wells the time machine from the 2002 version

NaturalPhilosopher

he's saying time is a wave
the equation doesn't make sense cuz F=1/T
T & F stands for time....soo how could Frequency=time if it's divided by time?

implies two forms of T

mullac998

he's saying time is a wave
I know time is a wave I wrote a thread about it. but in a sense this wave vibrates at different frequencies this is why I also believe if you wanna time travel to a certain time on a date then its best to know the exact frequency of that wave at that time

mullac998

Means that if time is a wave...waves are vectors.
vectors have their own time.

Vectors(waves)
1)magnitude
2)direction
3)time

soooooooo.....
What we need to remember here scalar waves are time waves its these electromagnetic longitudinal waves is what effects time do these wave have their own time to me no because if these waves oscillates and move then they are vibrating at certain mhz a second which means 1am = xxx mhz where as 2am = xxxmhz the mhz of 1am and 2am are not the same so in a sense by rotating these fields and rotating time you a just shifting between frequencies which represents different points in a day

NaturalPhilosopher

mhz means 1 million cycles per second.

how can time waves have their own time?

if space and time are waves...then do they travel through themselves?

NaturalPhilosopher

frequencies are vectors.
vectors are only 3 things
1)magnitude(amplitude of wave)
2)direction(space)
3)duration(time)

cannot have a 'frequency' without those 3 things.
ever