FAA Approves Testing For The Flying Car

Wind7

Staff

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I'll wait till the prices come down. Probably buy a crashed one for cheap. Then gut the battery and engine and the fans. I'll retrofit it with Spacetime engine parts. Don't need a power supply since it gets all its power from Spacetime.

MODAT7

Who wants to bet that these will disappear in a year or two, going bankrupt, and then there will be another hype model out???

:(🤬😡🥵😭

If these things are slow on the ground and limited to airports or helipads for flights, then the designs are already doomed. The rich and famous already have helicopter services.

Years ago, Mythbusters screwed up that flying frame flight module... perhaps intentionally. I think I'd rather have one of those as they are small and can land anywhere with ease. If you try to launch a 2 ton "hybrid" flight car from stop and go traffic, the rotor wash will be significant for the people around you... perhaps fatally dangerous. That will get you shot at in Texas.

In all my "alternative" readings, I have heard of a few "government scientists" making unauthorized modifications to their cars with electrogravitic technology. If true, it would be easy and practical... but I've never heard of a flying car UFO report (SKY JEEP!), so maybe it was just hype. If I did it, I would make my vehicle look like a matchbox car (interior, paint, and all), so it would look like someone suspended a toy car in front of the camera. That would drive conspiracy theorists totally nuts.

lamdo263

I Want One!!!

I know, I know.... "Dream On!"
I will never have $300,000.00 to spend for one but a guy can dream......................... ;)
I helped work on the concept of these at a business utility. How they're planned is an access hub that u go to near where u live. You're allowed only so much weight to carry on and your own body weight can't be over a certain limit. The lift capacity for these vehicles has a certain capacity to lift, is the why on the weight.

They're totally automated, so u pass either ur code as to where exactly where you want to go, or you go to a general area disembarkation destination.

There's four six eight lift fans give or take on these models. The construction might be of an extra strong carbon fiber.

The piloting and navigation for these FCs is tailored to a large computer managing mainframe, which will keep the car at a certain altitude, speed and timed to it's destination. This concept is similar but not the same as air traffic control for planes, but instead manages the directed flight of the FC automatically.

Safty-wise, if there's a power failure, test have not been produced at FCs will be able to auto gyrate, as a helicopter is able to do. But a compact preinstalled parachute will ballistically deploy and soft-land the FC.

This entire systems would remove hundreds of vehicles from the highways, thus making driving a little more enjoyable again.

Cost, finance for this projects in the works. NASA's involved in the systems management of FCs.

The most important items now, is can a 400 lb person safely fly in an FC, or are they allowed to? must be worked out. Plenty of info now on FCs. If your'e interested in them, for a number of potentials reasons, then do a search on them.

Beholder

And people grew up thinking that huge mansions would fly 24/7 using a constant stream of fossile fuel without saving energy with any helium baloons.

7fc508fc8ce4f37c72985691c31c9686.jpg