Fact or Fiction? Post Time Travel Tid-Bits and Claims Here for Discussion!

Samstwitch

There are many Time Travel claims. If you find one and want to share it, post it here. (No John Titor claims here please.)

1) FACT OR FICTION?: Mystery as century-old Swiss watch discovered in ancient Chinese tomb sealed for 400 years

18th December 2008 - Archaeologists are stumped after finding a 100-year-old Swiss watch in an ancient tomb that was sealed more than 400 years ago. They believed they were the first to visit the Ming dynasty grave in Shangsi, southern China, since its occupant's funeral. But inside they uncovered a miniature watch in the shape of a ring marked 'Swiss' that is thought to be just a century old.

The mysterious timepiece was encrusted in mud and rock and had stopped at 10:06 am.
Watches were not around at the time of the Ming Dynasty and Switzerland did not even exist as a country, an expert pointed out.

The archaeologists were filming a documentary with two journalists when they made the puzzling discovery. 'When we tried to remove the soil wrapped around the coffin, suddenly a piece of rock dropped off and hit the ground with metallic sound,' said Jiang Yanyu, former curator of the Guangxi Museum. 'We picked up the object, and found it was a ring. 'After removing the covering soil and examining it further, we were shocked to see it was a watch,' he added.

The Ming Dynasty - or the Empire of the Great Ming - was the was ruling dynasty in China from 1368 to 1644.

2) MY FAVORITE: This man traveled through time.. and he has proof! His original video below.

3) Time Travel Links: CLICK ME

themanwithn0name

All of these tombs that have been "untouched for thousands of years" always have old air vents that were used by the builders.

Its entirely probable that's where the watch came from

Himalayan Hermit

The bald guy was proven to be a hoax OR an Advertisement for something, I cant recall. But his video shot in a garden that appeared under a Kitchen Sink just sounds out there. Unless ofcourse he landed into an alternate dimension OR a time-slip at that time. Anyways he's repeatedly asked that he is not asking or cares whether people believe him :D
I'm also amazed why no one ever followed up with his story (Paper, documentary channel, etc. ) and whether he was shut up (if he WAS speaking truth)....

The watch episode I saw and read about - interesting. I don't think anyone ever debunked that. Reminds me of the movie "Timeline"

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yeah, the kitchen sink time machine. I've read quite a few times on the net that it was a hoax. I never had a rock solid confirmation though.