Family Declaring ‘UFO’ Chased Them Home in Arizona Desert Present Video

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
Ariz. — A family of three were reportedly chased home by a “UFO” in the Arizona desert.

The person submitting the report to YouTube, who goes by the user name OperationIncognito, states that the event took place on April 21 at around 8 p.m. while driving on an undisclosed rural location.

“There were three of us in the car,” he says. “I was in the back seat by myself looking out the window into the desert. “We were descending a hill when I spotted two white lights in the distance.”

The man states that after the initial confusion regarding the unidentified lights, he noticed the oddity kept following their vehicle.

“The lights were pacing with us. I said ‘what the hell is that’?”

He also produced a 16-minute-long video where he presents part of the alleged event. The footage shows the two lights moving across a dark background, flickering and changing colors. Occasionally, the objects change shape, adopting the form of a rhombus. There is no sound in the video.

“What you can’t see is the bushes I was shooting through. It appears on camera as pitch black,” he explains. “I’ve edited out our colorful commentary as we were both excited and a bit frightened. The lights didn’t make a sound!”

The lights purportedly followed the family for about 45 minutes until they reached their residence.

“My family would not let me go out into the desert to investigate. Everyone was very scared.”

Finally, he says, the lights began to spin as they approached toward his family, flying over the house and disappearing into the sky.

“You can see that at the end of the video. They changed color and disappeared.”

Reports of strange lights and orbs, sometimes called undines by paranormal investigators, are becoming more frequent as the majority of the population is now able to carry their own camera in their pockets. The decrease in price of surveillance systems has also been a major contributor to the documentation of these type of anomalies.

In 2014, John Bomhoff, a videographer from Florida, recorded similar activity where numerous “blue lights” he nicknamed “blue picketts”, which appeared organic in nature, had invaded a woman’s home.

Similar lights were also reported earlier this month when a man in Georgia presented a video he believed also contained a few Bigfoot creatures.

In July 2014, a Philadelphia Temple University professor said that aliens are already living in our planet and that they are forcing human women to raise their hybrid babies. Three months earlier, former president Bill Clinton surprised the Jimmy Kimmel show audience when he made a comment regarding the possibility of extraterrestrial visitation.

A book written by NASA last year also suggested that aliens could have already visited Earth.

Two months ago, former White House Counselor for Climate Change and Energy Policy John Podesta in a tweet expressed his regrets at not securing UFO disclosure prior to stepping down from his job.

The state of Arizona experienced one of the most known mass sightings of UFOs in 1997 when thousands of witnesses reported seeing a large triangle-shaped object in Phoenix. Former Arizona governor Fife Symington initially mocked the incident at a press conference but later admitted that what he saw was “something that defied logic” and that it even “challenged” his reality.

18 years later, in early February 2015, three Phoenix men videotaped a similar occurrence.

The post Family Declaring ‘UFO’ Chased Them Home in Arizona Desert Present Video appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I wish they didn't edit out the sound in the video...