Media Father of SEAL Team Member Claims His Son Was Set Up, Murdered

Samstwitch

I've always thought this SEAL Team was assassinated by the same Elite Serial Killers who assassinated JFK, RFK, and MLK. (Read the book listed in my Signature.) I've never believed the story about Bin Laden being killed that was told to the public by Obama. Bin Laden died years earlier. I think maybe the SEALs killed a Bin Laden look-alike without knowing he was an imposter. The building was a CIA safehouse. Whatever happened in Pakistan, it was a lie fed to the public to make Obama look good, but the SEALs were not aware of what was really going on. However, they were part of it, unawares. Or perhaps they knew and were sworn to secrecy. Whatever the case, I believe they were assassinated over the Bin Laden farce. They were first-hand participants and witnesses.

Father of SEAL Team Member Claims His Son Was Set Up

July 27, 2013 - Charles Strange, the father of one the 22 SEALs killed when their helicopter was shot down by Afghan insurgents in August, told Michael Savage on his radio broadcast that he undoubtedly believes that his son and the rest of the SEALs were set up. (Watch the Video Interview above.)

Related story...
30 Americans Killed Including 22 SEALs When Afghan Insurgents Shoot Down Helicopter

August 6, 2011 - A helicopter was shot down today by Afghan insurgents as it was rushing to aid troops in a firefight, killing 30 Americans, including 22 Navy SEALs, most of whom belonged to Team 6, the unit whose members were involved in the raid that killed Osama bin Laden, U.S. officials said.

CLICK ME to see News Video and Full Article.

Samstwitch

SEAL Team Six Murdered: Family Speaks Out

Infowars.com
August 10, 2013

Charlie Strange, father of late SEAL Team Six member Michael Strange, joins the show. Michael, along with 30 other U.S. special operations members, died in 2011 when their Vietnam-era Chinook helicopter was shot down during landing in Afghanistan.

American lawyer and activist Larry Klayman also joins the show alongside Charlie Strange. Klayman and Strange filed a class-action lawsuit against the Obama Administration over the NSA’s domestic wiretapping. After Strange criticized the Obama Administration over the death of his son, Verizon told him that somebody was listening in on his phone calls.