Finally, I think this place might be it.

eunoia

Hello everyone!

I am so happy to have found this place. So far it is exactly what I was hoping to find. Now all I need is to not be banned, and this will really be a nice place :p

What brought me here is my recent paranormal experience. I don't have them a lot. Just wanted to introduce myself and feel out this place before I go sharing all my stuff.

See you around.

walt willis

Hello everyone!

I am so happy to have found this place. So far it is exactly what I was hoping to find. Now all I need is to not be banned, and this will really be a nice place :p

What brought me here is my recent paranormal experience. I don't have them a lot. Just wanted to introduce myself and feel out this place before I go sharing all my stuff.

See you around.
Welcome to the asylum, and yes this is the place...
Only after we have seen strange things with our own two eyes can we understand that life is not at all what we thought it was.

eunoia

Hello everyone!

See you around.
Welcome to the asylum, and yes this is the place...
Only after we have seen strange things with our own two eyes can we understand that life is not at all what we thought it was.

agreed. It is so funny how people with little to no spiritual or paranormal experiences hold such certainties about life and people like myself, with many paranormal experiences hasn't the fuzziest clue about what life really is or means.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well hello to you too..... and so glad you found your way home, it just wouldn't be the crazy nut house without you here to. hope to hear great things from ya soon ..see ya on the playground..welcome home !!!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hello there and welcome. :) You'll find plenty of interesting discussions to take part in.

See you on the forum!