:: First released Frame from John Titor Novel ::

StarLord

Re: :: First released Frame from John Titor Novel ::

Here's a few question, how can you drive with a shade on the windshield, What year was that original truck again? Were they making Trucks with seatbelt attachments up that high that year?

Judge Bean

On the other side of that shade, it says in big letters CALL POLICE.

lev

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"lev\")</div>
::.. Can someone please quickly post this picture for me at the time travel institute? :: I can't seem to login ..::[/b]

::.. Never mind ..::

John

I think Larry Haber contacted Dado about us hosting this here, don't know much more though or where that deal is exactly.

But I will say that DadOf5 is the man for arranging this. I know many JT junkies are fingered crossed about this.

lev

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"John\")</div>
I think Larry Haber contacted Dado about us hosting this here, don't know much more though or where that deal is exactly.[/b]

::.. So Dado can grab it and change my post :: Whats the big deal? ..::

John

::.. So Dado can grab it and change my post :: Whats the big deal? ..::[/b]

LOL nothing. I wasn't being angry or anything. I just thought that it'd be fun news to know that we may be getting a comic strip or something of the likes here, if I understand correctly. :p

EDIT: ok I see what you are saying, you thought I meant that Larry Haber would be mad about the image. No that's not what I meant. What I was saying is that DadOf5 was contacted by Larry Haber who wanted to know if we would host his comic.

lev

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"John\")</div>
LOL nothing. I wasn't being angry or anything. I just thought that it'd be fun news to know that we may be getting a comic strip or something of the likes here, if I understand correctly. :p

EDIT: ok I see what you are saying, you thought I meant that Larry Haber would be mad about the image. No that's not what I meant. What I was saying is that DadOf5 was contacted by Larry Haber who wanted to know if we would host his comic.[/b]

:: John ::

::.. No problem :: The entire comic? :: Thats sounds great! ..::

John

:: John ::

::.. No problem :: The entire comic? :: Thats sounds great! ..::[/b]

I honestly don't know the arragement. DadOf5 has the details.

gl100

I wonder what the light is that is coming through his windshield. I thought blackholes sucked in light. Maybe its one of his other timeline selves coming back through the hole. Kind of like a game of blackhole chicken.