Fixed the internet, called it my Home.

Yeah, but what make of you when you already understand the natural laws as a wholesome integral?

Could you rephrase the question? I'm not sure where Calculus figures in.

Your eyes are a "double slit experiment".

The opening in my eyes is not comparable to the wavelength of light, so no, it isn't.

If a tree falls in a forest, and no one is around to hear it, did it even fall? Was it ever there to begin with?

Yes, because I can later go and observe the tree and bring back video evidence of it having existed, and given our knowledge of the natural state of trees and their life cycle we can assume the tree didn't start that way.

If, in fact you were interested in whether it made a sound, the question is what is your definition of a sound? If your definition of a sound is a wave passing through air, then yes, it did. If your definition is the nerve signals created when a wave in air hits the ear drum, then no, it didn't.

When was the last time you walked through a brick wall?

Never, that would be extremely painful.

"Could you rephrase the question? I'm not sure where Calculus figures in."
Lagrangian mechanics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The opening in my eyes is not comparable to the wavelength of light, so no, it isn't."
oh, so you don't have two eyes, two retinas, one optic nerve, a precuneus, nor a thalamus?
Eye of Horus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1279px-Oudjat.SVG.png

"Yes, because I can later go and observe the tree and bring back video evidence of it having existed, and given our knowledge of the natural state of trees and their life cycle we can assume the tree didn't start that way."
How are you going to observe the tree if no one is around? How are you going to locate it if no one is around? How are you going to do such a thing? Do you have a frequency modulator and monitor to detect the vibratory equilibrium of carbonic acid in the atmosphere? If so, how is it going to detect a tree that falls when no one is around when all things are one?

BodhnathEyes.jpg

Every step we make has the power to heal and transform. Not only can we heal ourselves by our steps, but we can help the Earth and the environment.

The Mahaparinirvana Sutra describes the life of the Buddha during his last year—the places he travelled, the people he met, and the teachings he gave. In the sutra, it is said that the Buddha had just spent the Rains Retreat near the city of Vaishali, north of the Ganges River, and that he then decided to travel north in order to return to the town of his birth, Kapilavastu. Although he knew this was the last time he would ever see the beautiful city of Vaishali, he did not lift his hand to wave good-bye. Instead, we find this sentence in the sutra:

The Buddha, on his way, turned around, and with the eyes of an elephant queen, he surveyed the city of Vaishali for the last time and said, “Ananda, don’t you think that Vaishali is beautiful?” After having surveyed the city of Vaishali with a gentle gaze that took in all of its beauty, the Buddha turned back to the north and began to walk.

When the Buddha looks, he does so with the eyes of the elephant queen in order to look deeply and recognize what is there. We, too, have the eyes of the Buddha and of the elephant queen. If you see deeply into the beauty of nature around you, you’re looking with the eyes of the Buddha. It is extremely kind of you to look on behalf of the Buddha, to contemplate the world for the Buddha, because you are his continuation.

So when you practice sitting meditation, sit for the Buddha. The Buddha in you is sitting upright, the Buddha in you is enjoying every in-breath and out-breath, the Buddha in you is contemplating the world with mindfulness and getting in touch with the beauty of nature.

If you know how to contemplate the beauty of nature with the eyes of the Buddha, you will not say that your life has no meaning. You can listen with the ears of the Buddha, you can contemplate the world with the eyes of the Buddha, and thanks to that, your children and their children will also be able to look and contemplate like the Buddha. You transmit the Buddha to your children and to their children, in the way you walk, sit, look, and listen, even in the way you eat. This is something that you can do now. Starting today, you can already be a real and true continuation of the Buddha, our spiritual ancestor.

Every minute of our daily lives is an opportunity for us to walk like a buddha, to listen with compassion like a buddha, to sit as peacefully and as happily as a buddha, and to look deeply and enjoy the beauties of the world like a buddha. In doing so, we are helping our father, our mother, our ancestors, and our children in us to evolve, and we are also helping our teacher to fulfil his vow, his aspiration. In this way, our life will truly become a concrete message of love. Living our lives in this way, we can help prevent global warming from harming our planet.

When we look deeply into ourselves, we can identify elements of the Kingdom of God that are available in the here and now. To me the Kingdom of God or the Pure Land of the Buddha is not a vague idea; it is a reality. That pine tree standing on the mountain is so beautiful, solid, and green. To me the pine tree belongs to the Kingdom of God, the Pure Land of the Buddha. Your beautiful child with her fresh smile belongs to the Kingdom of God, and you also belong to the Kingdom of God. If we’re capable of recognizing the flowing river, the blue sky, the blossoming tree, the singing bird, the majestic mountains, the countless animals, the sunlight, the fog, the snow, the innumerable wonders of life as miracles that belong to the Kingdom of God, we’ll do our best to preserve them and not allow them to be destroyed. If we recognize that this planet belongs to the Kingdom of God, we will cherish and protect it so we can enjoy it for a long time, and so that our children and their children will have a chance to enjoy it.

The Buddha teaches us about the cycle of samsara, a cycle in which the same suffering repeats itself. If we don’t practice, we won’t be able to step out of it. With mindful breathing, mindful walking, and mindful dwelling in the present moment, we don’t need to consume and run after objects of craving in order to be happy. In our monastery at Plum Village, nobody has their own bank account, no one has a private car or a private cell phone, and the monks, nuns, and laypeople who live here don’t receive any salary. And yet there’s joy and happiness, there’s brotherhood and sisterhood. We don’t need the “American dream” anymore. Breathing in, we get in touch with the stars, the moon, the clouds, the mountain, the river. When we’re inhabited by the energy of mindfulness and concentration, every step we take leads us into the Kingdom of God, the Pure Land of the Buddha.

When we look deeply into a flower, we see the elements that have come together to allow it to manifest. We can see clouds manifesting as rain. Without the rain, nothing can grow. When I touch the flower, I’m touching the cloud and touching the rain. This is not just poetry, it’s reality. If we take the clouds and the rain out of the flower, the flower will not be there. With the eye of the Buddha, we are able to see the clouds and the rain in the flower. We can touch the sun without burning our fingers. Without the sun nothing can grow, so it’s not possible to take the sun out of the flower. The flower cannot be as a separate entity; it has to inter-be with the light, with the clouds, with the rain. The word “interbeing” is closer to reality that the word “being.” Being really means interbeing.

The same is true for me, for you, and for the Buddha. The Buddha has to inter-be with everything. Interbeing and nonself are the objects of our contemplation. We have to train ourselves so that in our daily lives we can touch the truth of interbeing and nonself in every moment. You are in touch with the clouds, with the rain, with the children, with the trees, with the rivers, with your planet, and that contact reveals the true nature of reality, the nature of impermanence, nonself, interdependence, and interbeing.

We have destroyed our Mother Earth in the same way bacteria or a virus can destroy a human body. Mother Earth is also a body. Of course, there are bacteria that are beneficial to the human body, that protect the body and help generate enzymes that we need. Similarly, if the human species wakes up and knows how to live with responsibility, compassion, and loving kindness, the human species can be a living organism with the capacity to protect the body of Mother Earth. We have to see that we inter-are with our Mother Earth, that we live with her and die with her.

It’s wonderful to realize that we are all in a family, we are all children of the Earth. We should take care of each other and we should take care of our environment, and this is possible with the practice of being together as a large family. A positive change in individual awareness will bring about a positive change in the collective awareness. Protecting the planet must be given the first priority. I hope you will take the time to sit down with each other, have tea with your friends and your family, and discuss these things. Invite Bodhisattva Earth Holder to sit and collaborate with you. Then make your decision and act to save our beautiful planet. Changing your way of living will bring you a lot of joy right away and, with your first mindful breath, healing will begin.

Ayasano

I get that, I'm just not sure what you were asking before.

oh, so you don't have two eyes, two retinas, one optic nerve, a precuneus, nor a thalamus?

Yes, but the double slit experiment requires an opening of comparable size to the wavelength of light to produce the diffraction effect necessary for the interference pattern to appear. Did they not do this experiment in your school?

How are you going to observe the tree if no one is around? How are you going to locate it if no one is around? How are you going to do such a thing? Do you have a frequency modulator and monitor to detect the vibratory equilibrium of carbonic acid in the atmosphere? If so, how is it going to detect a tree that falls when no one is around when all things are one?

53512937.jpg

In all seriousness, if you're really asking whether something exists when you're not looking, have you tried stepping in front of an oncoming bus with your eyes closed? The result would be just as messy as with your eyes open. The only difference with the tree is the degree of seperation between you and it.

I get that, I'm just not sure what you were asking before.

Yes, but the double slit experiment requires an opening of comparable size to the wavelength of light to produce the diffraction effect necessary for the interference pattern to appear. Did they not do this experiment in your school?

53512937.jpg

In all seriousness, if you're really asking whether something exists when you're not looking, have you tried stepping in front of an oncoming bus with your eyes closed? The result would be just as messy as with your eyes open. The only difference with the tree is the degree of seperation between you and it.

"In all seriousness, if you're really asking whether something exists when you're not looking, have you tried stepping in front of an oncoming bus with your eyes closed?"
yes. Spider-man saved me.

as for your "really big seismic detectors" remark, I was referencing how being is really a state of interbeing, and how you exist even though the universe is in equilibrium, and how consciousness existing is paradoxical, and referencing zeno's paradox of the arrow.

"Yes, but the double slit experiment requires an opening of comparable size to the wavelength of light to produce the diffraction effect necessary for the interference pattern to appear. Did they not do this experiment in your school?"
I did this experiment in my own lab. Turns out it gets funner when you use complex numbers for the path integral of the photon along a hyperbolic plane.

Double-slit experiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lorentz transformation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gauge theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ayasano

"In all seriousness, if you're really asking whether something exists when you're not looking, have you tried stepping in front of an oncoming bus with your eyes closed?"

as for your "really big seismic detectors" remark, I was referencing how being is really a state of interbeing, and how you exist even though the universe is in equilibrium, and how consciousness existing is paradoxical, and referencing zeno's paradox of the arrow.

"Yes, but the double slit experiment requires an opening of comparable size to the wavelength of light to produce the diffraction effect necessary for the interference pattern to appear. Did they not do this experiment in your school?"
I did this experiment in my own lab. Turns out it gets funner when you use complex numbers for the path integral of the photon along a hyperbolic plane.

I'm learning a heck of a lot from the links in these conversations, and for that I'm thankful. I'll probably have to do a bit of reading before I address these points though, as it's almost 4am and I have an appointment to get to tomorrow.

I'm learning a heck of a lot from the links in these conversations, and for that I'm thankful. I'll probably have to do a bit of reading before I address these points though, as it's almost 4am and I have an appointment to get to tomorrow.
"Light is 42 octaves above a piano note. Your brain generates frequencies from 0-50 hz. Knowing that the brain operates on a frequency, sound does, light does, and magnetism can be variated by frequency (IE: electrical output)...then there is some investigation worthwhile here."
World Turtle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In Hindu (post-Vedic) tradition, Shesha (IAST: Śeṣa, Devanagari: शेष), also known as Sheshanaga (IAST: Śeṣanāga, Devanagari: शेषनाग) or Adishesha (IAST: Ādi Śeṣa, Devanāgarī: आदिशेष) is the king of all Nagas (serpent deities), one of the primal beings of creation, and according to the Bhagavata Purana, an avatar of the Supreme God[1] known as Narayana. He is also known as Balarama and Sankarshana. In the Puranas, Sheshanaga is said to hold all the planets of the Universe on his hoods and to constantly sing the glories of Vishnu from all his mouths. He is sometimes referred to as Ananta Shesha which translates as endless-Shesha or as Adishesha which means the first Shesha. It is said that when Adishesa uncoils, time moves forward and creation takes place. When he coils back, the universe ceases to exist. "Shesha" in sanskrit texts, especially those relating to mathematical calculation, also implies the "remainder" – that which remains when all else ceases to exist.

Sheshanaga is also considered a dasa (servant) as well as also a manifestation, or avatar, of Lord Maha Vishnu himself. Ananta Sheshanaga is said to have descended to Earth in four human forms or avatars: Lakshmana, brother of Lord Sri Rama, Balarama, brother of Lord Sri Krishna, Ramanuja andManavala Mamunigal. Maharsi Patanjali the major compiler of yogic traditions is also considered to be an incarnation of the great Shesha

Vishnu resting on Ananta-Shesha, with his consortLakshmi massaging His "lotus feet."

Shesha is generally depicted with a massive form that floats coiled in space, or on the ocean of milk, to form the bed on which Vishnu lies. Sometimes he is shown as five-headed or seven-headed, but more commonly as a many thousand-headed serpent,[3] sometimes with each head wearing an ornate crown.

His name means "that which remains", from the Sanskrit root śiṣ, because when the world is destroyed at the end of the kalpa, Shesha remains as he is.

In the Bhagavadgita of Chapter 10, verse 29, Sri Krishna while describing 75 of his common manifestations, declares, "anantaś ca asmi nāgānāṁ": Of the nagas, I am Ananta.

This is the cosmic web of sound the Sonifreous Aether.

Rule of thirds - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
180-degree rule - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

medicine_wheel.jpg

000000 000000 000000
001100 001100 001100
010010 010010 010010
011110 011110 011110
100001 101101 100001
011011 110011 110110
110011 101101 110011
100001 011110 100001
110000 001100 000011
111111 000000 111111

110000 001100 000011
101101 010010 101101
000000 111111 000000
010010 101101 101101
011110 100001 011110

111111 000000 111111
110000 001100 000011
100001 011110 100001
110011 101101 110011
011011 110011 110110
100001 101101 100001
011110 011110 011110
001100 001100 001100
000000 000000 000000

011110 100001 011110
010010 101101 101101
000000 111111 000000
101101 010010 101101
110000 001100 000011

111111 000000 111111
110000 001100 000011
100001 011110 100001
110011 101101 110011
011011 110011 110110
100001 101101 100001
011110 011110 011110
001100 001100 001100
000000 000000 000000
011110 100001 011110
010010 101101 101101
000000 111111 000000
101101 010010 101101
110000 001100 000011
110000 001100 000011
101101 010010 101101
000000 111111 000000
010010 101101 101101
011110 100001 011110
000000 000000 000000
001100 001100 001100
010010 010010 010010
011110 011110 011110
100001 101101 100001
011011 110011 110110
110011 101101 110011
100001 011110 100001
110000 001100 000011
111111 000000 111111

Ayasano

Zeno's Paradoxes were solved with the advent of modern calculus, so they no longer really apply outside of Philosophy. It's also worth noting that the universe is not in equilibrium, at least not according to measurements made in the last few decades. It is in fact expanding at an accelerating rate, likely due to the presence of dark matter and dark energy.

I'm not really sure what you mean by "interbeing" in this context. The tree exists. We can record its existence. We can walk away, and whether or not we leave a recording device behind, the tree will still be there when we get back.

Unless you somehow created an interdimensional portal to a universe with non-euclidean geometry, I'm not exactly sure how you'd achieve that in your experiment. Also, Gauge theory deals with fields, which has nothing to do with whether or not parallel lines meet, converge or diverge.

Ayasano

"Light is 42 octaves above a piano note. Your brain generates frequencies from 0-50 hz. Knowing that the brain operates on a frequency, sound does, light does, and magnetism can be variated by frequency (IE: electrical output)...then there is some investigation worthwhile here."

The fact that the person you're quoting (Walter Russell, I assume) mixes US Customary Units and SI Units makes me a very, very sad panda.

In terms of actual content though, I think he's slightly off the mark. He seems to be falling into the fundamental human trap of seeing patterns where none exist, even dipping into numerology to produce some of his numbers from nowhere.

"432 Hz is my fundamental frequency of choice, not least because 432² = 186,624 miles/sec, the speed of light."

Note the mixing of US customary and SI again. The speed of light is never measured in US customary units. (He got it wrong anyway, it's 186,282.397 miles/sec, which doesn't fit nearly so neatly)

Measure

It's turtles all the way down!

In Hindu (post-Vedic) tradition, Shesha (IAST: Śeṣa, Devanagari: शेष), also known as Sheshanaga (IAST: Śeṣanāga, Devanagari: शेषनाग) or Adishesha (IAST: Ādi Śeṣa, Devanāgarī: आदिशेष) is the king of all Nagas (serpent deities), one of the primal beings of creation, and according to the Bhagavata Purana, an avatar of the Supreme God[1] known as Narayana. He is also known as Balarama and Sankarshana. In the Puranas, Sheshanaga is said to hold all the planets of the Universe on his hoods and to constantly sing the glories of Vishnu from all his mouths. He is sometimes referred to as Ananta Shesha which translates as endless-Shesha or as Adishesha which means the first Shesha. It is said that when Adishesa uncoils, time moves forward and creation takes place. When he coils back, the universe ceases to exist. "Shesha" in sanskrit texts, especially those relating to mathematical calculation, also implies the "remainder" – that which remains when all else ceases to exist.

Sheshanaga is also considered a dasa (servant) as well as also a manifestation, or avatar, of Lord Maha Vishnu himself. Ananta Sheshanaga is said to have descended to Earth in four human forms or avatars: Lakshmana, brother of Lord Sri Rama, Balarama, brother of Lord Sri Krishna, Ramanuja andManavala Mamunigal. Maharsi Patanjali the major compiler of yogic traditions is also considered to be an incarnation of the great Shesha

Vishnu resting on Ananta-Shesha, with his consortLakshmi massaging His "lotus feet."

Shesha is generally depicted with a massive form that floats coiled in space, or on the ocean of milk, to form the bed on which Vishnu lies. Sometimes he is shown as five-headed or seven-headed, but more commonly as a many thousand-headed serpent,[3] sometimes with each head wearing an ornate crown.

His name means "that which remains", from the Sanskrit root śiṣ, because when the world is destroyed at the end of the kalpa, Shesha remains as he is.

In the Bhagavadgita of Chapter 10, verse 29, Sri Krishna while describing 75 of his common manifestations, declares, "anantaś ca asmi nāgānāṁ": Of the nagas, I am Ananta.

I'm not really sure what this has to do with anything?

This is the cosmic web of sound the Sonifreous Aether.

Rule of thirds - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
180-degree rule - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

medicine_wheel.jpg

000000 000000 000000
001100 001100 001100
010010 010010 010010
011110 011110 011110
100001 101101 100001
011011 110011 110110
110011 101101 110011
100001 011110 100001
110000 001100 000011
111111 000000 111111

110000 001100 000011
101101 010010 101101
000000 111111 000000
010010 101101 101101
011110 100001 011110

111111 000000 111111
110000 001100 000011
100001 011110 100001
110011 101101 110011
011011 110011 110110
100001 101101 100001
011110 011110 011110
001100 001100 001100
000000 000000 000000

011110 100001 011110
010010 101101 101101
000000 111111 000000
101101 010010 101101
110000 001100 000011

111111 000000 111111
110000 001100 000011
100001 011110 100001
110011 101101 110011
011011 110011 110110
100001 101101 100001
011110 011110 011110
001100 001100 001100
000000 000000 000000
011110 100001 011110
010010 101101 101101
000000 111111 000000
101101 010010 101101
110000 001100 000011
110000 001100 000011
101101 010010 101101
000000 111111 000000
010010 101101 101101
011110 100001 011110
000000 000000 000000
001100 001100 001100
010010 010010 010010
011110 011110 011110
100001 101101 100001
011011 110011 110110
110011 101101 110011
100001 011110 100001
110000 001100 000011
111111 000000 111111

And now you're just becoming incoherent again. And we were doing so well.

Zeno's Paradoxes were solved with the advent of modern calculus, so they no longer really apply outside of Philosophy. It's also worth noting that the universe is not in equilibrium, at least not according to measurements made in the last few decades. It is in fact expanding at an accelerating rate, likely due to the presence of dark matter and dark energy.

I'm not really sure what you mean by "interbeing" in this context. The tree exists. We can record its existence. We can walk away, and whether or not we leave a recording device behind, the tree will still be there when we get back.

Unless you somehow created an interdimensional portal to a universe with non-euclidean geometry, I'm not exactly sure how you'd achieve that in your experiment. Also, Gauge theory deals with fields, which has nothing to do with whether or not parallel lines meet, converge or diverge.
"It's also worth noting that the universe is not in equilibrium, at least not according to measurements made in the last few decades."
equilibrium: a state in which opposing forces or influences are balanced.
You are looking at the "balance" wrong.
Dualism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The tree exists. We can record its existence."
How can you do that if no one is around?

2357267257_1eca15c03f_z.jpg

"In terms of actual content though, I think he's slightly off the mark. He seems to be falling into the fundamental human trap of seeing patterns where none exist, even dipping into numerology to produce some of his numbers from nowhere."
You seem to be falling into the fundamental human trap of rejecting blatant patterns just because you don't want to recognize them.

"The speed of light is never measured in US customary units."
speed of light in mph - Google Search
Sure looks like it is! do you know what "Never" means? It really isn't a subjective word, you know.

"I'm not really sure what Hinduism and origin of creation has to do with anything?"
Maybe you should look more into it. Turtle island, dude.
turtle.jpg

"And now you're just becoming incoherent again. "
Nope, plenty coherent, you can not measure incoherence just by your inability to comprehend the meaning of something.
John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

"Also, Gauge theory deals with fields, which has nothing to do with whether or not parallel lines meet, converge or diverge."
Noether's theorem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Noether's (first) theorem states that any differentiablesymmetry of the action of a physical system has a corresponding conservation law.

"Zeno's Paradoxes were solved with the advent of modern calculus, so they no longer really apply outside of Philosophy. It's also worth noting that the universe is not in equilibrium"
Conservation law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fermat's principle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Unless you somehow created an interdimensional portal to a universe with non-euclidean geometry, "
Kerr metric - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hyperbolic Geometry - EscherMath
Klein quartic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"I'm not really sure what you mean by "interbeing" in this context."
Ctrl+F "interbeing"

EinsteinGravity.com
Solar system moves throughout space in a helical model.
Earth's rotation and time itself is of a toroidal model.

(7x+i)^2 + (7y-i)^2 = (i*7z)^2
(49x^2 + 14ix - 1) + (49y^2 - 14iy + 1) = -49z^2
(49x^2 + 14ix) + (49y^2 - 14iy) + 49z^2 = 0
x/y=x+y=z
(x/y)^2 = (x+y)^2 = z^2
x^2 + 2xy + y^2 = z^2

(49x^2 + 14ix) + (49y^2 - 14iy) = -49x^2 - 84xy - 49y^2

(98x^2 + 14ix) + (98y^2 - 14iy) + 84xy = 0

x(98x + 14i + 84) + y(98y - 14i + 84) = 0

z(98x + 98y +84)=0
14z(7x+7y+6)=0
z(7x+7y+6)=0
7xz + 7yz + 6z = 0
z(7z + 7z) + 6z = 0
14z^2 + 6z = 0
7z^2 = -6z

(7x + i) + (7y - i) = -6(x/y)
x/y=phi
-6z = -9.70..
7z^2 = 18.32..
-6z^2 = -15.7082..
7z = 11.326..
7z^2/-6z = 1.88770632021..
-6z^2/7z = -1.38688..
(7z^2/(-6z))/(-6z^2/(7z^2))=(136.11..)

famous number "3131.5" of EinsteinGravity.com = 23*(136.11..)

EinsteinElectricity.com

Ayasano

Hoo, boy, where to start.

equilibrium: a state in which opposing forces or influences are balanced.
You are looking at the "balance" wrong.
Dualism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In which context are you trying to use Dualism? Because there's more than one.

How can you do that if no one is around?

A dictaphone would do if you wanted to record the sound of it falling, but the more data the better.

You seem to be falling into the fundamental human trap of rejecting blatant patterns just because you don't want to recognize them.

speed of light in mph - Google Search
Sure looks like it is! do you know what "Never" means? It really isn't a subjective word, you know.

Congratulations, you learned to use Google's conversion function.

Now, if I have to spell it out for you, I'm saying scientists, as an international entity, use SI units, because it makes a lot of things easier and more accurate. (Like avoiding that nasty incident with the Mars Climate Orbiter when someone forgot to send the memo to the Americans)

Most US scientists have adopted SI units, but some stubborn people refuse to keep up with the times.

Mars Climate Orbiter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maybe you should look more into it. Turtle island, dude.

See my earlier comment of "Turtles all the way down!"

"And now you're just becoming incoherent again. "
Nope, plenty coherent, you can not measure incoherence just by your inability to comprehend the meaning of something.

Incoherent:
  1. (of spoken or written language) expressed in an incomprehensible or confusing way; unclear. <---- This one
  2. (of waves) having no definite or stable phase relationship.

"Also, Gauge theory deals with fields, which has nothing to do with whether or not parallel lines meet, converge or diverge."
Noether's theorem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Noether's (first) theorem states that any differentiablesymmetry of the action of a physical system has a corresponding conservation law.

"Zeno's Paradoxes were solved with the advent of modern calculus, so they no longer really apply outside of Philosophy. It's also worth noting that the universe is not in equilibrium"
Conservation law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fermat's principle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Unless you somehow created an interdimensional portal to a universe with non-euclidean geometry, "
Kerr metric - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hyperbolic Geometry - EscherMath
Klein quartic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You can link all the random articles you like, it's not going to make you seem any more intelligent. (See my post about technobabble)

Ctrl+F "interbeing"
Ctrl+F "an answer" <NOT FOUND>

"Forget about theory."
"Focus on the Mathematics !"

Well, that just about sums up that site, doesn't it? (Hint, what do you think we use to build theories? Wishes and duct tape are not the answer. Also, your mass of the Earth is wrong by a large margin, so I didn't even bother to check the rest of the values)

Seriously, all I want is to have an intelligent, coherent discussion with you, but you're making it very difficult by acting this way. Debunking people who are hilariously wrong is fun, but it's more fun to learn from each other and have a constructive discussion. Can't we just do that? Let's start over and talk about theories of how you could time travel instead. You can even go first! Just don't post any trippy photos or huge blocks of numbers without at least a paragraph of explanation about what they're supposed to mean.