Flu Shots and Vaccines can be deadly

Samstwitch

I never take flu shots! My first experience was when the wife of a co-worker died after getting a flu shot during the late 1970's. You never know what you're gonna get in vaccines from the U.S. government. The government has a track record of experimenting on it's own people, like injecting African Americans up with syphilis between 1932 and 1972.

Vaccines: Many children develop Autism and/or become disabled after vaccinations. I made the mistake of getting the series of Hepatitis vaccines for my youngest son. The school was sending home notices for me, pressuring me. I forgot about the Release I could have signed to get him out of it. He was a very healthy kid until...he had reactions to the 1st and 2nd Hep vaccines. After the 2nd one, his tonsils swelled up so big that he could hardly breathe or swallow. He had to have them removed within days of getting the 2nd shot. I never allowed him to have any more vaccines after that.

In fact, I never got any of my babies vaccinated until they were between 3-6 years old, and then I only let them get the Measles, Mumps, and Polio vaccines. The other vaccines I had read about causing retardation and Autism. I had a bad feeling about them, so I told my family physician, and he agreed to leave out the ones that I suspected were dangerous. I'm so glad that I did that, because years later major reports and studies came out listing the vaccines that my kids didn't get and how they caused children to become permanently disabled and retarded.

Teen dies from flu after receiving flu shot

February 18, 2013 - A second Minnesota teenager has reportedly died from complications of infection with influenza Type A during this current flu season, prompting health officials across the state to urge the public to get flu shots for their own protection. But missing from many of the news reports on this tragedy is the fact that the child in question, 14-year-old Carly Christenson, had already been vaccinated for influenza before flu season even started, proving the utter failure of flu shots to protect against the flu.

As reported by CBS 4 News in Minnesota, young Carly passed away on January 8, 2013, not long after she was admitted to urgent care with a bad sore throat. Believing the symptoms to stem from a mild infection, doctors at the response center gave Carly a prescription for Prednisone, a powerful steroid drug used to treat inflammation, and sent her on her way. But by the next morning, things for Carly took a serious turn for the worse.

According to reports, Carly’s sore throat evolved into a serious fever that included shortness of breath and wheezing. Her lungs filled with fluid not long after that, and she had to be rushed to the hospital to have a heart and lung bypass with an ACMO machine. In the days that followed, Carly was given regular blood transfusions, but these were ultimately not enough — she died just a few days later.

CONTINUED: Click Me to read Full Article