Flying Girl - Russia- Original & TV News

BlastTyrant

So ya, that link does nothing but provide no proof of a hoax just one persons opinion. Errr ya i don't believe it so it must be a hoax.
I don't see any sign of any harness on her, with a down jacket any form of pressure would be visible, and if i recall harness's hook from the back or front or feet.

Also Levitation has been practiced for thousands of years by Hinduism and Buddhism, Spiritual Mediums and possessions all usually report some for of levitation.

So is it hard to believe someone may be gifted in it?

Khaos

where the wild things are
So ya, that link does nothing but provide no proof of a hoax just one persons opinion. Errr ya i don't believe it so it must be a hoax.
I don't see any sign of any harness on her, with a down jacket any form of pressure would be visible, and if i recall harness's hook from the back or front or feet.

Also Levitation has been practiced for thousands of years by Hinduism and Buddhism, Spiritual Mediums and possessions all usually report some for of levitation.

So is it hard to believe someone may be gifted in it?

Eh... forget it.

Samstwitch

She's suspended in the air, and then the camera cuts away to the bushes, then it pans back again and suddenly she's on the ground. She's wired. The camera cut away so they could lower her to the ground. It's a hoax.