For Time Travel or Healing Clean your Crystals often:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Very interesting rocks/stone, would you e-mail me more information and/or post more information on the subject.

It could be one of three types of rocks. (one is a colored crystal and the other two are rock types)

Himalayan Hermit

I put my quartz crystals in salt water to clean em. Steve says an entity can enter a crystal and later jump into you. This is one reason I pray before I use an HDR.

People often fear using an HDR that they will have a shocking experience. I have use mine many years. Well, I am still here - so far anyway.

I've read some posts on here where people said it "fries your brain" That made me nervous as I have a history of seizures. If all it did was shock me, I wouldn't be phased really. I've been shocked before more than once (it didn't kill me, obviously, lol), unrelated to seizure activity. I'm worried about how it might affect the brain. Any ideas if anybody's done any research on this? Or if anybody's issued any warnings about people with this or any other health issues using it? I actually read in at least one place that it can be used for healing? Is that true?

From personal experience, I can say that HDR will not fry your brain, however, it definitely can affect your brain if you do not use it with caution or knowledge of what you're doing. Once I used the HDR unit half heartedly, and I was not really ready mentally to use it (I was not tired or anything, but just wasn't in the right frame of mind). Believe it or not, after my session, I could not sleep for 4 straight days at night.
My routine stayed the same, I had full days at work that included physical exercise as well. However, I could not sleep a wink!
My own explanation (which may be wrong) at the time was that due to incorrect use of the HDR and electromagnet, my brain somehow got stuck in Alpha or Beta wave stage. I'm not sure what it was - but it never happened again as I was more careful in my future experiments.

Just thought I'd share this tidbit..

bowtiesarecool

From personal experience, I can say that HDR will not fry your brain, however, it definitely can affect your brain if you do not use it with caution or knowledge of what you're doing. Once I used the HDR unit half heartedly, and I was not really ready mentally to use it (I was not tired or anything, but just wasn't in the right frame of mind). Believe it or not, after my session, I could not sleep for 4 straight days at night.
My routine stayed the same, I had full days at work that included physical exercise as well. However, I could not sleep a wink!
My own explanation (which may be wrong) at the time was that due to incorrect use of the HDR and electromagnet, my brain somehow got stuck in Alpha or Beta wave stage. I'm not sure what it was - but it never happened again as I was more careful in my future experiments.

Thanks for your input, Himalayan Hermit.

Insomnia though, ugh. I have enough of that on my own. Been having a bad bout of it lately, so if that's something that can be a side effect of HDR use that is a concern. For anybody of course, because sleep is crucial, but for me especially due to the aforementioned seizure history, which were usually triggered by a combination of insomnia and stress.

How'd you finally sleep anyway? I also have been having full days that include physical exercise, and have still barely been sleeping if at all (even with sleeping pills! Which I do not recommend to anyone, but I have become dependent on them due to the insomnia and the risks involved to my health.)

At present, I can't afford an HDR unit anyway, but I'd like to learn more to decide if I want one or not and if I think it would be safe for me, or if I would find it useful, so thanks, guys, for the info.

bowtiesarecool

Very interesting rocks/stone, would you e-mail me more information and/or post more information on the subject.

It could be one of three types of rocks. (one is a colored crystal and the other two are rock types)

I'll do the best I can with what little information I have on it.

I'll post that shortly.

Thanks.

Himalayan Hermit

Thanks for your input, Himalayan Hermit.

Insomnia though, ugh. I have enough of that on my own. Been having a bad bout of it lately, so if that's something that can be a side effect of HDR use that is a concern. For anybody of course, because sleep is crucial, but for me especially due to the aforementioned seizure history, which were usually triggered by a combination of insomnia and stress.

How'd you finally sleep anyway? I also have been having full days that include physical exercise, and have still barely been sleeping if at all (even with sleeping pills! Which I do not recommend to anyone, but I have become dependent on them due to the insomnia and the risks involved to my health.)

At present, I can't afford an HDR unit anyway, but I'd like to learn more to decide if I want one or not and if I think it would be safe for me, or if I would find it useful, so thanks, guys, for the info.

In my case, it was definitely not insomnia as I've never had it before. I sleep normal and have normal routines. So that was definitely something else. Related to HDR or not? Who's to say..

IgetwhatIwant

Hi, Opmmur. My sister [bowtiesarecool] has been having technical difficulties and was unable to post a reply. She emailed me the conversation and I'm going to see if it works when I try.

However, I think I'm going to post it as a new thread, so it can be shared with the rest of the forum as well. :)

totusvoloestmei

I'll do the best I can with what little information I have on it.

I'll post that shortly.

Thanks.

Hi opmmur. My friend here ^ emailed me and said she had not been able to get online much, but she mentioned to me this website and this discussion and sent me some info about it. It looks rather interesting. Would you like me to forward it to you? It's rather long, so I don't know if I can post it here as I don't know if paranormalis limits text, but perhaps I could email it to you.