For true believers of time travel

RexMundi87

I am searching for anyone that has a working (or close to) time travel device. I dont believe future travel is possible but the past is.
My main reason for wanting to travel is to explore ancient areas, learn forgotten knowledge and experience major events.

Remnant

The past before 2013 is a smoldering ruin, you would need to explore the past of another universe which is therefore irrelevant. Future travel is more feasible and sensible.

RexMundi87

I dont believe future travel is possible due to the fact that the particles, etc. dont exist yet so it wouldnt be possible to access something non-existent

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
You could always accelerate the speed of how you perceive time. Either through cryogenics, travelling close to the speed of light, or anything else that would work. Although, I fear both may result in your death.

MetaMatrix

The Man of Esoteric Knowledge
I would say, it is possible. Why? Because, particles make visible matter like we see now, then, if that is the case. Matter (432hz) is ignored at Steven Gibbs' Universal Equation of Time which states that: Anyone can travel to the future or past with the name of Holy God in it and depending on his will. But that is for Astral Travel, for Physical, There is always a flaw, thus, you might encounter a problem, like for example, Encountering a demonic entities while attempting to travel in time using a portal from strong ley lines. Which is also proved by another equation in his: 432hz(Matter Harmonic) + 234(Mirror Number) = 666 (Dangerous Entities) .What do i mean by this? You, the time traveler is 432 hz, and you need something to access the physical portal. And with that there is incoming danger, to avoid that? Let God help you by calling his name. Wondering why 234hz is needed in the equation? Why, it is because 234 is the mirror number of 432 hz. And i am still working for that. Hope this helps a lot!

walt willis

I'll share what I was told back in 1965: Drop a pin on the table and listen to and observe the event, then wait for one minute and tell me if you can still hear the sound? The event and sound are still there but we moved away from the space/time event! This came from my teacher Phil Corso's brother-in-law.

walt willis

I'll share what I was told back in 1965: Drop a pin on the table and listen to and observe the event, then wait for one minute and tell me if you can still hear the sound? The event and sound are still there but we moved away from the space/time event! This came from my teacher Phil Corso's brother-in-law.

walt willis

I am searching for anyone that has a working (or close to) time travel device. I dont believe future travel is possible but the past is.
My main reason for wanting to travel is to explore ancient areas, learn forgotten knowledge and experience major events.
I've had it with this forum as they delay and block my post too many times...Fuck off!