Freddie Gray So Far Not Connected to Freemasons, As Were Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin

javier90mfc

The Freddie gray case is not about race, nor injustice vs injustice, ie the death of unarmed black man. It's about the orchestration of an impending police state.

Have you seen the Mosby's relationship with Gray's family attorney? Have you seen Freddie Gray's criminal record. So my question to YOU is: after all the debacle, after all the protests and riots, after everybody saying that police brutality needs to stop, why is the FOP (Fraternal Order of Police) coming to Baltimore and telling the prosecutor she needs to change her decision on accusing the six policemen?

This is a very interesting showdown. Not to mention how Mosby didn't even wait a full 24 hours to come up with her decision. Politically motivated?

Look at the emblem/seal for the FOP. What do you see? A STAR. And if you look more closely, what do you see on the bottom two star points?

There is your Masonic connection.

Justinian

HA.. Poison.. I'm right outside of Baltimore too! Paranormalis conference in the ghetto! .. lol. Nah, I'm in PA and try never to head south of the Mason-Dixon.

Back on topic.. I think it's ridiculous to suggest that any of those people were masons or illuminati or anything like that. First off.. from the Masons I've talked with, the higher Masons keep the group fairly racist. Meaning that while they do allow blacks, and black chapters of Freemasons, they do not let them get very high within the organization. YES.. a few will always work their way up due to money/influence, but the majority of the black chapters are kept low in ranks. When I was in Baghdad for a while.. they opened up a Mason chapter there and it was a black run chapter, when I was thinking about joining, I was warned off by a few of the other white guys I worked with saying if I joined it would be a dead end thing because of this...

Second.. They were all fairly young. When have you ever read or seen any Masons that made it to those higher degrees under the age of 40?

If I'm wrong.. someone let me know, but with all my reading and dealings with Masons both in my blood family and my military family.. there's no way those guys were Masons.

Justinian

The Freddie gray case is not about race, nor injustice vs injustice, ie the death of unarmed black man. It's about the orchestration of an impending police state.

While the end of your post may hold some reason.. this part I've quoted I think you've stated wrong. Regardless of what may be going on surrounding the actual case.. BT is correct when he says it's all about race baiting. If this was about a police state or anything about the FOP.. the media wouldn't cover it, and it wouldn't sell. Otherwise if those kinds of stories did sell.. there are writers and prepper newspapers that would have been gazillionaires by now on the stuff they've written on those subjects. NO.. The only reason the media is reporting on this is because they can spin it into a race baiting shit storm that sells and sells.. and keeps on selling. And if it happens to lead to protests, then by all means let's sell some more.

There are dozens of countries that abandoned slavery long after we did in the USA and yet they don't seem to have the race problems we do here. Why? Because their media doesn't play it up like ours does. I've watched a few reporters go into South Africa which was the last country to get rid of slavery.. I believe it was the 1970's or so.. And they asked them about racism, ie white vs blacks.. and the people were like.. umm what's that?.. They interviewed a guy that spent 20+ years in prison in SA just for being black. He's now the tour guide at that same prison which is a museum now. They asked him if he felt resentment about working there, and he said he was just happy to have a job.

So yes.. this media shit storm over these CRIMINALS.. is about race baiting, and the media could care less how many people the cops killed.

Justinian

It's like a coworker told me.. If these groups really wanted to support a real change in our government and police forces.. there are thousands of people killed each year by police and at least a few dozen of those have got to be better candidates for poster boys against police violence than the ones they choose.