Freddie Gray So Far Not Connected to Freemasons, As Were Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
Believe it or not, there are many conspiracy theories circulating that involve the fact that the fathers of both Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin were high-degree Freemasons. These two guys were unarmed African American teenagers killed by police that sparked much outrage all over the nation. In any case, with the latest incident, Freddie Gray, now causing mass hysteria in Baltimore, many of our readers are wondering if Freddie too had some connection to Freemasons or anything Illuminati-ish. The answer right now is that no one has made that connection. Thus far, not even the most liberal conspiracy theorists are trying to put Freddie Gray in that company. However, one of our most flamboyant theorists does include Freddie Gray in a long list of things happening this week that mean that we are in the midst of the Bible’s Revelations’ depiction of the endtimes. Enjoy.

Source: Common Sense Conspiracy

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
This is happening in my own backyard; I live 15 minutes from Baltimore... I highly doubt this has anything to do with the Freemasons and everything to do with the screwed up law enforcement.. Now I'm not sticking up for any criminal/s, but that's all we're hearing in the headlines these days is about police brutality. It has to stop. It's getting to the point where I don't even feel like the police are the "good guys"... I know not all police are like the ones making the headlines, and I'm sure when most of the young men and women first join law enforcement they do it with good intentions of keeping our towns a safe place to live but that's not what's happening... Freddie Gray's neck was 80% severed!! I've seen the videos, what the hell happened? What did he do to justify having his neck so severely severed? It's sickening...

If anyone wants to tie this to a conspiracy, I'd say it's more about a race war, not the Freemasons... But I feel like the black community (at least from what I've witnessed) is trapped, in a way... If you grow up in the ghetto, what are your hopes in life? If you're one of the luckier ones, you manage to avoid falling into the crowd - which in those areas is the majority, you work your ass off in school, maybe get some kind of financial aid or scholarship to a college.. But let's face it: that's quite a " dream"... They're lucky if they can land a job at McDonald's and don't get shot to death or mistaken by police for someone else... They're pretty much stuck, and we can't imagine what it's like to be in their situation unless we walk in their shoes... And I honestly don't think there's a "RIGHT" solution to these types of problems, unfortunately... We obviously can't let people ignore the laws everyone else has to follow, and rioting the streets isn't the answer. I guess they're at a breaking point.. You can't treat people less than human and expect them to act better than that.. But militarization of the police - who are not supposed to punish those who break the law but to bring them to justice - isn't the way to go... There has to be limits. Where are the lines drawn between street thugs and police on a power trip?

Falkon303

I agree with PoisonApple. I think that attributing events to conspiracies makes it feel like it is socially detached, but also that change and resolution is outside of our control.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I personally believe the only solution that will work, is if the community bands together and storms the police with lethal force. The only acceptable cure for police that murder is death. A policeman that turns a blind eye to his fellow police that murder is just as guilty of murder himself.

If we can't get our leaders to outlaw the use of lethal force, then it will be the responsibility of the people to mete out justice. Murder with impunity will become a thing of the past if the people decide so.

BlastTyrant

This has nothing to do with police brutality this has everything to do with Race Baiting, and Einstein the fact you want people killed is really disturbing.

All these kids who have been killed by police are CRIMINALS! They All broke the law, they all had rap sheets a mile long, they all put them self's into situations where they were forced to deal with the police, want a solution to this issue? DON'T BREAK THE LAW!! Why is everyone lashing out at the police, guess what? if the little ghetto kids had decent parents they wouldn't be on the streets getting into confrontations with the law, so how about we blame the parenting? Nope easy to point at law enforcement.

As for the excessive force this video does well at explaining it

it isn't because they are black it is because they are criminals, they broke the law, and they paid a hefty price for it, Freddie gray was selling illegal firearms and that is why he had the cops watching him, what if he sold a guy to some crack head who ended up killing someone you loved? Would you condemn the cops for not doing their jobs in catching him sooner? would you blame everyone else besides the person who was in the wrong in the first place?

Einstein now you're talking about killing people's fathers, mothers, uncles, leaving children without their parents because you want people to storm the police with lethal force, and that is all kinds of wrong. You're killing people who have dedicated their life's to protect you and ones you love, sure not all of them are good but some truly are, and now you're speaking about killing all of them? When someone you love gets hurt, or when your house gets robbed who are the first people you call?

The corrupted police due need to be punished but not by death, and not all police are evil people who abuse their power, just like not all black people are criminals, everyone is stereotyping and the police are a easy target.

I have been in trouble with the law when i was a kid, know why i am not dead? I was respectful and always obeyed what they told me to do, guess what? I wasn't shot or put in jail, i was a decent human to them and here i sit alive and well!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Blast

Sorry if I don't agree with you. But the fact is there is a slander campaign for ever person murdered by police. I don't agree that anyone's life should be taken. And if the penalty was death for murder by anyone, there probably would be a lot less killing. Maybe you are an advocate for murder. I'm not.

BlastTyrant

I personally believe the only solution that will work, is if the community bands together and storms the police with lethal force.

Sounds like you are advocating murder here, i mean you do know what lethal force is right? Here let me clarify for you.

Deadly force, as defined by the United States Armed Forces, is the force which a person uses, causing—or that a person knows, or should know, would create a substantial risk of causing—death, serious bodily harm, or injury. In most jurisdictions, the use of deadly force is justified only under conditions of extreme necessity as a last resort, when all lesser means have failed or cannot reasonably be employed.[1][2]

You're advocating murder with your statement.....

But you're on soft ground here, what if you killed someone out of self defense? What if they were about to kill a loved one so you kill them? Do you deserve to die then as well?? I mean you cant bend the rule for certain situations, if you kill you die no leway. The guy is dead can't prove he tried to kill you're loved one so now you have to die.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
You got it. I am advocating the death penalty for all murderers. Even in self defense. If murder is off the table for law enforcement, then nobody gets to kill anybody without suffering the death penalty.

Obviously Deadly force is for use in Wartime. Are we at war and don't know it?

BlastTyrant

That is crazy Einstein, the only thing that will stop is people defending them self's, that isn't at all a reasonable solution, gangs would still murder people, wars would still happen and criminals would still kill innocent people, the only difference now is that the innocent people would be to afraid to defend them self's for fear of death, so rape/assault/home invasion would sky rocket because no one would want to defend them self's. We would be left with a world of killers.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Not so. That's all propaganda. Apparently over in the UK they don't have the murder by cop problem we have over here. That's because the cops over there don't carry guns. If guns are needed, a tactical force is called in. And that option is rarely used.