Furustrated

gomp

Furustrated

Ok for 10 years, I have been intensly interested in time travel, antigravity, and free energy. I have read jsut about every thing that I can find about all of these topics on the internet, I go throught my phases of only lookin up the "scientific" known ways to do these things to the HDR voodoo heeby geeby way of doing it.
And in 10 years of research, I have found the only way to get "free" energy is to steal from the power compainy or buy allot of solar pannels. the only way to fly up into the air and soar like a bird is with wings in a plane or helicopter. and the only way to travel throught time is to sit it out and wait for the future to come, or blow allot of cash on a space ship and try and make it to a black hole, or go faster than any one has ever gone before.
there are alot of little dinky ways that people claim will do some thing and they are willing to sell to you for some amount of cash. But if any of these worked, every one would be flying around in time travelling free energy generating "beam ships" as aposed to how things really are with every one cralling around on the ground in the cars we have now spending hundreds of dollars on gass every year(or month the way things are lately)

And after all of this time I am thinking of giveing all of this up, and acting like a grown up for a while. All I want to see is one device that does any of these things to some degree. and so far I havent seen any of it.

darkbreed

Re: Furustrated

I can tell you one device that could do such: Yourself.

It is also the only device available that I know for sure can do such things. And it doesnt cost any money to get started, all you need is to set aside some time for practising your skills.

What I am talking about is astral projection and the power of your soul, your true being. I can only reccommand you to try it out and get experienced with it, it sure is worth it.

A couple reccommanded sites:
www.astraldynamics.com
www.time-travelers.org
www.spiritonline.com

Also check out the Other methods section in the forums here.

Good luck

gomp

Thank you, but I want some thing with a little more verifiable results
still havent see nany one astrally project into the future and get the winning lotto numbers. Or will them selfs into the air and fly around like super man.
I can close my eyes and dream about flying and dream about the future, but in the morning I awake and those things are all imaginary, existing only with-in my mind

darkbreed

I am flying in the air like superman all the time, its one of my favorite things to do for fun when I'm out there. Never tried to do the lotto numbers, ain't really my interest either. Maybe someone have done it but just didnt share it with others :) But in the beginning of my practice with the subject I did a couple things that verified the reality of the experience. It was simple things like go see what was happening somewhere then get it verified after, and experiments with other people such as going out together and then compare the individual experiences when back. Also tried to move physical objects when out to see if they had moved when back in the body.

Or like the experiment a friend of mine did when he learned about astral projection, he got his wife to take a random card from a deck of cards and place it in another room without showing it to him. Then he astrally projected into the room and took a look at the card, and got back and told his wife what he saw. She verified that it was correct, and let him go and pick up the card to see himself.

Anyway, once you get started, you'll soon discover there are alot of more intersting things to do than such simple experiments, alot more to discover and explore, infinite great worlds and strange realms out there and all kinds of experiences, other spirit entities to interact with, knowledge and insight to gain and etc.

fluxwarp

I agree with you gomp,all this stuff about time traveling,dimensional travel,free energy,etc; to my knowledge, after years of researching and experimenting,has lead me to believe that it's just alot of sensasionalism.As you alluded to,the natural world shows us what we need to be able to fly,walk swim.etc;these physical laws can only be manipulated,not changed.So let's face it,we're PHYSICAL beings we get around by PHYSICAL means. The good book says that when god created man " he came to be a living soul" not a disembodied soul that came to be flesh.