Gang-stalking

Keroscene

Gang-stalking

This is pretty crazy. Girl thinks she's being stalked by a group of people. Either it's staged, she's paranoid, or they're really stalking her.

Whitelight

Re: Gang-stalking

Wow. I'm going to go with paranoid.

"7 cars, four cyclists, three pedestrians, on a tuesday afternoon"

That doesn't signify that they are all stalking her, or if any of them are. In my neighborhood, there are kids and people middle of the day on a weekday, for whatever reason. And cars! I have a weekday for my weekend, so I'm out and about too,

There are a lot of people looking at her, and I think they do notice the fact she's filming, she started the video walking around with the camera before she got in the car. I doubt two older ladies, their dog, a fat guy on a bicycle (who looks like he's trying to see what the other guy is looking at), and a white car are all in on it.

If she didn't accuse every single person of stalking her, I might have believed that something was going on, but it looks like everyone is paranoid because she's filming them.

shane

Despite the fact that the "stalkers" couldn't see the crazy lady videotaping them through their low-res cellphone cameras, I bet they could still see with their eyes. Also, the guy on the bike appears to be selling. "People without jobs are often recruited to [sell pot.]"

Whitelight

Yeah, he looks like he's just waiting for someone to come up and sell to. I've had dealers here ask me and my friends if we want some crack, I know we're not some older ladies, but I could see it happening.

I bet he's just trying to sell some crack. Poor kid.

Snow

Keroscene said:
This is pretty crazy. Girl thinks she's being stalked by a group of people. Either it's staged, she's paranoid, or they're really stalking her.

Well, I'm of the "they are looking at you because you are filming" persuasion, BUT - I watch a little TV, movies and frequent conspiracy sites - SO . . .

. . . just because the poor girl appears to be paranoid regarding the surroundings she filmed, it doesn't mean she isn't a victim of MIND CONTROL (caused to act crazy to discredit her claims).

It happens all the time. Really. It does. :D I can cite references! :eek:

But seriously - if she has been abused or victimized recently she might start to see a boogeyman everywhere she looks. If she intuitively picks up that she is being watched (you know the feeling) same result. If she has a mental disorder, possible same result.

So - I hope she has friends who will access the situation and look after her if necessary.

Snow