GE / C204 MAJOR SYSTEMS DESCRIPTION

Unidade C204

[QUOTE = "Judastitor, post: 89738, membro: 6033"] Hola Unidade, mi hable espanol não bueno. Mi casa es Flórida. [/ QUOTE]

Hola Judastitor, muy bueno!

Unidade C204

OK back to the diagram last mentioned, of the device labelled. This does have a couple of points of interest.
For one thing, there is a so-called remote control unit on the end of a curly wire . Now, if you are intended to sit next to the device while it creates a "bubble" out of two mini black holes and steers you through time then a remote makes not much sense. However it looks like it could be just a handset that gives you a couple of feet for convenience so you don't have to sit right on top of the device, not a true remote. The same principle as a handset on a military radio. This does make sense from a design point of view.
The bits labelled as "emergency controls" are a let down. They look like small push buttons in an unspecified pattern of lines and rows. But the diagram is too small to discern their function .
The next part of interest is the two black structures that stick up out of the casing. These correspond in position to the two singularity/black hole chambers/coils whatever. In the photos they look like they could actually be movable knobs or dials , yet there are no similar knobs or dials on either the handset or the emergency control panel. (So they may just be the top of the chambers and not dials at all. In which case why are they made to protrude?)
The interesting thing about these is that one (nearest the lid ) is named as the main singularity while the other is the the steering singularity. Now this does make a sort of sense. Although looking along the LENGTH of the box they are side by side, the direction of use is one behind the other. This is confirmed by the direction of the warning strips. This means that the box is laid TRANSVERSELY to the direction of travel in time.
Remember I at first assumed that the area of effect was a doughnut shape ? I was wrong. This shows that there is a definite forward and rear to the effect. So, seen from above it would look like a ball containing the traveller (s) with a cone of effect extending out of the front and back.

BUT, WHICH WAY IS WHICH? This is not explained.
Does rear mean backwards in time (past) and fore mean forward in time (future)? Or does the "ouput" side always face the direction of travel whether past or future? And, if the latter, does the steering singularity face the direction of travel (in effect pulling) or is it behind (in effect pushing) ?
Why is the "ball" in the middle of squashed appearance top and bottom ? I assumed that it was gravity pressing down. But it could equally be the forces of the cones of effect pulling it and distorting it in either direction.

Or I could be just writing complete bollocks.

Anyway that is all that I can deduce from the diagrams and photos. I reiterate that without the power and control circuit diagrams and a descripion of how it works all this is meaningless.

Black structures :

upload_2014-9-20_11-29-58.png

Unidade C204

1571-11095248f9c030ff3d8c976605421284.jpg

Attachments

• unit 3.PNG
    unit 3.PNG
    96.8 KB · Views: 13