Gender Identity Clown J K Rowling, Slams Labour Leader Keir Starmer For Saying, Trans Women ARE Women!!

TimeFlipper

Presently, too many in the Labour Party are obsessed in their twisted belief that a transgender man can define himself as a female person...People who disagree with that vile twisted belief are harassed, berated, humiliated and even threatened with being Murdered!! :mad:

Laws against that type of behaviour :notworthy: need to be brought out quickly with severe consequences of long jail sentences!! ....I never thought i would be standing up for any leader of the Labour Party :fp:

alpha centauri

I do not care if they want to be called women. I accept that and call them this way. But I do not support strong identity politics and also not calls to murder someone.

In my opinion, the transgender people are people that remember a past life, in which they had a different gender. And they strongly identify with that sex. So this is proof to me that spiritual laws exist, but this is spiritual or religious as they mentioned.

As a hermetic student, I have to bring the diffrent energies (electric, magnetic) into a balance. You can be male, female or adrogynic but you have to control both energies. That is what I understood. As far as I am told, enlightened beings usually have a sex (but they choose to have one) but they can also change it if they chose it because they are magicians. My definition of magic is the change in consciousness at will.

I do not support strong identity politics. All the political parties are not consequential in their logic. They all have identity politics but criticize it when the other parties are doing it, but not their own identity politic. They are either nationalistic, support strongly religious identity politics (in the US both Republicans and democrats), racial, political, sexual, gender, identifying with sport clubs or identify strongly with a person, Biden, Trump, Putin, Xi Jinping etc.

So every political political party and person has those identities not only transgenders, but I still think this is wrong. In my opinion, identity politics is separating most of the time and not inclusive.

You need a group ( or identity) to work with spiritually, but this should not result that one group tries to dominate another group, but that is usually the case in politics and those topics are made political.