Interview Genesis of the New American Revolution

Domestic violence? 2 days after she left? I am confused.
Do you understand what the local courts, and their servants, the sheriff's department, have done?
To me it appears they took your guns bc of the domestic violence injunction thing but then dropped everything...?
Unfortuanetly we no longer live in a nation where men are innocent until proven guilty. In this case specifically, a child was kidnapped, and a divorce attorney advised her client to commit perjury by filing false allegations of abuse against the father of the child attempting to recover the missing child. A form of check and balance should have upheld the civil rights of the father by preventing an injunction from being signed by a local judge, however, for whatever reason, possibly a large amount of cash funneled from the kidnapper, through the divorce attorney, into the pockets of the judge who signed the injunction, the 2nd amendment rights of the father were stripped immediately with no form of evidence to support the allegations of the plaintiff. This action resulted in multiple constitutional violations for the father, and missing child, and allowed a local law enforcement agency to seize private property. The underlying significance of this action is that the defendant in this case was an officer for a private agency at the time of the incident, resulting in the immediate destruction of his career. This action also prevented a father from recovering a missing child without receiving a prison sentence for violating a ficticious injunction.

We all get the government that we deserve, on all levels. I am going to give all of you a tool, right now. There should be a website for your local county tax collectors office of records. It should allow you to perform property searches within that county jurisdiction. Search critirea will likely contain fields with information such as, name of property owner, and adress. It is commonplace for the owners of residential property to live within the residential property they own and pay taxes on.