Geometric designs in the desert

Harte

Re: Geometric designs in the desert

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"lucidus\")</div>
Ok it makes sense now. The U.S. government is growing pyote in the desert (notice the circle crops) to feed to armadillos and then use the armadillos for target practice.

Seems reasonable, I can't you how many times I've been watching the news about Iraq and thought to myself \" dang, those insurgents run just like armadillos high on pyote!\".[/b]
I'm afraid you've all misunderstood me. The Armadillos are the Spirit Guides to the local Native American tribesmen. They don't need food anymore, being of the spectral plane. They are the ones making the designs in order to enlighten us mortals. There's a lot to be learned from an armadillo. They are known to be wise, because they descend from the ancient reptilian overlords.

Harte

gl100

They are known to be wise, because they descend from the ancient reptilian overlords.

For shame sir!! How can you denigrate the official mammal of the State of Texas by scandalously linking it to the reptilian overlords. It's work in the desert is not to enlighten us with patterns but surely to dig enough holes so as to cause severe ankle damage the evil lizard overlords. They are noble creatures who, when not causing severe ankle damage to our lizardian nemesis, can be found aiding mankind in leprosy research. Also, when BBQ'ed properly, taste surprisingly like pork. I shall expect a retraction forthwith.:lol:

StarLord

G100,

Do not forget the armadillos greatest job here is to validate the reality of all manmade roads. Hence Harte's immediate connection to the ancient Reptillian Gods which came here to validate the indians Shaman's ability to visit the Shadow World.

Harte

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"gl100\")</div>
For shame sir!! How can you denigrate the official mammal of the State of Texas by scandalously linking it to the reptilian overlords. It's work in the desert is not to enlighten us with patterns but surely to dig enough holes so as to cause severe ankle damage the evil lizard overlords. They are noble creatures who, when not causing severe ankle damage to our lizardian nemesis, can be found aiding mankind in leprosy research. Also, when BBQ'ed properly, taste surprisingly like pork. I shall expect a retraction forthwith.:lol:[/b]

gl100,

Mammal? That's what they want you to think. Sure, they're mammals like us. Nothing sinister here, be about your business, show's over, move along.

I am surprised that you are so naive as to allow yourself to be misled by the Scaley Serpentine Superiors. Are you not aware of their meddling with the DNA they found here upon their arrival on Earth? It is an established scientific fact that armadilloes are a result of genetic hybridization. They were created by crossbreeding our local innocent possums with the evil Lecherous Lizards. Their job is to spy on us so that the Monstrous Murderous Monitors could find out what we are up to when they are not looking. How do you think the possums got those scales?

Okay, perhaps some have gone turncoat and are now fighting in the underground Army of Anti-Antediluvian Astrosaur Armadilloes, but these are few in number. Thank God for our development of weapons like the Supercharged Sashaying Shelled-possum Squisher, or we would already be overrun.

No retraction here.
Harte

gl100

ROTFLMAO!!!

Thank God for our development of weapons like the Supercharged Sashaying Shelled-possum Squisher, or we would already be overrun.

Down here in Texas, we just likker em up until they lay down on the yellow line. Of course, that's only the collaborators.

armadillolrg.jpg

StarLord

I cannot believe that Harte has ignored the one secret weapon that has forstalled their invasion plans these long past decades. Roads.