GET YOUR AFFAIRS IN ORDER NOW

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
GET YOUR AFFAIRS IN ORDER NOW pt.1: MISSION ASSUMPTION (PARISH? NEW MADRID?) 10/1/12

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
GET YOUR AFFAIRS IN ORDER NOW pt.2: MISSION ASSUMPTION (PARISH? NEW MADRID?) 10/1/12

TnWatchdog

Thanks opmmur for the interesting post...I also think that something is up...right now it feels like we are in the calm before the storm.

Samstwitch

Hi Professor, thanks for sharing. I watched the video at your request. I don't let this kind of news get me excited. There's no way to know if it's true, and even if it is true, that doesn't mean any action is going to take place against citizens.

In the year leading up to Y2K the government had major military excercises around the USA training troopers how to deal with civil unrest. It was pretty scary watching tanks roll into Oakland (and other major cities) and exercises of Troopers rounding up citizens revolting against the government (they were actors), but that's what happened. (There was video footage of it on Youtube, but it's been so long, I can't find it.)

I will only kick into high gear when the SHTF, but it's got to be the real deal, not just talk. I believe it will happen someday in the not-too-distant future. Only time will tell when.

Anyway, that's my take on all this. Hope you're having a pleasant weekend! :)