Ghost experience at an entertainment store!

Dan3709

This is a true story that occurred sometime during the summer of 2007. I was shopping for some music at an entertainment store and this building that the store was built sometime between the '50s and '60s and I was told by someone that it was once a grocery store. I remember I had just picked out a CD from the CD rack, and I was starting to head back up to the front of the store all the sudden I felt like that I had kicked somebody's foot, it felt and sounded like I had kicked somebody's work boot. There was absolutely nobody in front of me or anywhere around me in that isle. I was really puzzled and I had looked down at the floor to see what I had kicked and there was nothing there. That was the only time I've ever had an experience there. Still to today, I have no idea what I had kicked. I've tried to debunk it, but can't seem to.

Dan3709

No, I was 2-3 feet away from the racks. The racks had metal storage drawers on the bottom and when anybody accidentally kicked them, they would make a loud noise which was not at all what I heard that day. As part of the debunking process right after I had the experience, I went over and kicked one of the racks, and it was definitely not the metal racks. I remember kicking the floor too and still wasn't the same sound nor did it feel the same either. And there was no merchandise laying around on the floor either.