Ghost videos

cmac

Re: Ghost videos

Here is a video that was shot by the Nightwatchers Paranormal Group from Kansas City, MO. I spoke personally with these people at the MOU Conference this past summer. They said that they didn't even spot this in the video until they had reviewed the footage a few times. This was captured at the Lemp Mansion in St. Louis, Mo

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Wow, this one is very pale and faint, it took me about 4 times to spot it correctly on the video. We don't really see the top part of the "ghost", so it's hard to say if it's an adult or a child.

It might be just a reflection caused by some car passing by. But damn, it looks like someone walking ! What do you think ?

Num7

Administrator
Staff

There's some very faint form going through the doors between 2 and 4 seconds, it's really hard to see.

Amanda Brown

Oh my god those videos are crazy! The first one could be fake but the second one I don't think is fake. How would you fake that shadow figure? The third one I doubt is fake because of the dogs reactions, dogs can sense things that we can't. I think that guy needs a new pair of pants I know I would! If they are faked they are faked very well!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Latest one almost made me jump. I didn't know what I was going to see, but I didn't expect such a creepy dark figure to show up like that through a door! :eek: