Ghostly Pranks

BlastTyrant

I got this video posted a few times on my facebook ,and i have to say it is the one time i would of seriously considered punching a child lol

Loopi

The Bearded One
OOo ghost pranks. Makes me miss my roomate :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Justinian

A few years ago I lived in a house we were pretty sure was haunted. You'd hear footsteps upstairs walking around in circles all the time. Not just boards creaking mind you, full fledged stomping in circles. I took advantage of that, and would prank my roomates all the time. One time I stood at the top of the stairs with one of those scream masks and a strobe light behind me and waited for someone to come upstairs. HAHA.

Another time my other roomates put me inside a garbage bag and were acting nonchalantly in the kitchen and yelled that it was our other roomates turn to take out the trash. When she came in to lift up the bag, I jumped out at her.

And yet another occasion at an old memorial that was supposedly haunted, two of us waited in the woods behind it while another person in on it drove some unsuspecting people up to it to check it out. We were wearing glow in the dark masks and when they came up to the memorial we came running at them and even in the moonlight, we could see people diving over walls and running screaming. Only problem was the guy I was following all of a sudden just disappeared! He was faster than me and I was behind him running. I stopped dead in my tracks and was yelling for him. By that time the others figured out what was going on and started yelling for him too. Here we didn't realize there was a 4foot wall that was at the edge of the memorial that we were running towards, so when he got that far he fell straight down on his face. HAHA. Oh I wish I was 16 again with no cares in the world.