Ghosts

astralsailor

Ghosts

Ghost are an intresting subject i think

Many people say that ghosts are only people Projecting in to the collective human consciousness "The Astral"
But quiet often people also tend to add more to it
Like it is Astral life,spirits,Angels,Dead people,Acended masters and so on..
I that there is a point to this. Dead people from the collective human consciousness/spirit world could possibly visit the Real-Time-Zone of the human consciousness and people around can otfen say the tend to see thru their closed eye lids. And this is on of the symtoms R-T-Z seeing or Astral Seeing. Your are a part of the Collective human consciousness wheter you know it or not.. You can see ghosts.. SO
"Why take the aeroplane to the coast, When you can take the Astral Plane to the ghost" ;)

virtualgirl

Re: Ghosts

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"astralsailor\")</div>
Ghost are an intresting subject i think

Many people say that ghosts are only people Projecting in to the collective human consciousness \"The Astral\"
But quiet often people also tend to add more to it
Like it is Astral life,spirits,Angels,Dead people,Acended masters and so on..
I that there is a point to this. Dead people from the collective human consciousness/spirit world could possibly visit the Real-Time-Zone of the human consciousness and people around can otfen say the tend to see thru their closed eye lids. And this is on of the symtoms R-T-Z seeing or Astral Seeing. Your are a part of the Collective human consciousness wheter you know it or not.. You can see ghosts.. SO
\"Why take the aeroplane to the coast, When you can take the Astral Plane to the ghost\" ;)[/b]

I thought when people astral project, they were actually on a different plane than a ghost would be. I'm not sure. This is just something that I've read. I remember it saying that you do pass that plane at one point though.

WhiteNoise

i can see them

Hello there, i'm a new mmber and i just wanned to tell one thing that really interests me: ORBS. When i look at tyhe air i see small peaces in the air its on the EYE, and sometimes i see orbs, i took my SONY CYBERSHOT camera and took a picture of an old house, and i saw orbs in the photo, now i think: is camera somehow like an eye or it is the gohsts. P.S. when i look at the mirror closely i see my aura, its like 5-7 mm from the skin, what's wrong with me, have you experienced some stuff like that ?

astralsailor

Re: i can see them

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"WhiteNoise\")</div>
Hello there, i'm a new mmber and i just wanned to tell one thing that really interests me: ORBS. When i look at tyhe air i see small peaces in the air its on the EYE, and sometimes i see orbs, i took my SONY CYBERSHOT camera and took a picture of an old house, and i saw orbs in the photo, now i think: is camera somehow like an eye or it is the gohsts. P.S. when i look at the mirror closely i see my aura, its like 5-7 mm from the skin, what's wrong with me, have you experienced some stuff like that ?[/b]

NO! nothing is wrong with you..
Rather the oppiset :D
You are developing or rediscovering your acctual spiritual being
we are spiritual beings haveing a human experience not the other way around... The aura is a great feild or life force that surronds every human being :) And tells you lot about who you are
Take a looks at
www.astraldynamics.com
and
www.astralpulse.com

Love and Light

//Eric