Gibb's Secret Techniques in HDR Construction

FarOutThere

Thanks

They look easy to make,

How does one measure/detect "tachyons"?

Channel them to your third eye and see if it enhances your ability to visualize / imagine well defined structures. Only works if the tachyons are travelling backwards in time.

Last edited:

IlluminatiArchbishop

With the tremendous gift given to us by @Hbuzzy13 we now have some more details on Steve's construction techniques.

Steve always told me he charged/protected and stored HDRs (ready to be sold) under a pyramid.
I always imagined a really big pyramid, but the photo provided by Hbuzzy13 answered that question.

Steve stored them under the table that he ran his 24/7 HDR that created a protective "time bubble" around his house. Also, Steve would switch out the main HDR unit, leaving the electromagnet in place (next to the metal pyramid) and also reprogram the HDR for the "rates & frequencies" to protect him against harm.

Storing and charging the HDRs under this setup is one of those many little techniques that made Steve's HDRs work so well; that "intention" placed into the units.

Like praying; if you don't have faith, your just muttering words.

View attachment 16339
Looks dangerous

Himalayan Hermit

Steve used a lot of copper / orgone accumulation setups along with plasma globes and an HDR unit with the electromagnet next to a metal pyramid.

This set up is thought to charge and protect; the house, new HDR units, and crystals.

Looking at the crystals on the copper screen it looks like they were sprayed with something.

One practice is to "clean" newly acquired quartz crystals with salt water.

The green in the bottom of the water may be a copper solution.

View attachment 16427View attachment 16428View attachment 16429
Gibbs did mention about Double Terminated Quartz Crystals but he never went deep into how to care, charge and program your crystals (since his area was HDR). I do a bit of crystal healing and sleep experiments and have definitely seen results way beyond just clear quartz.

Himalayan Hermit

steven gibbs did say even in his radio interviews if you travel to the past and have bad health and come back you be ok or if you have a bad heart you come back with a fixed one or new one somthing like that
Exactly. He mentioned that first (AFAIK) in the 1997 Art Bell interview. I don't necessarily believe that aspect of the HDR but then I never experimented on that. People will argue why didn't he heal himself. May be the stroke just left him weak or without will to heal himself, or may be he couldn't. Some questions will remain unanswered.