Giving up, Moving On

AAM

Optimist
@tflofasho.
Try this. Take a picture of yourself wearing a white coat like the one the doctors have. Pretend that you are a doctor.
Print a gradutarion diplom and write your name on it. You can write on the diplom that you're graduating the year 2022.
Trust me this will work!
I came to europe as an immigrant, had to learn a new language and was forced to repeat high school. I thought my dream of becoming a doctor will not come true, but I hung in there. I managed to get top grades in every subject and I got into Med School, just like I had envisioned.
What I have learned is that it is not matter of if it will manifest it's a matter of when.
LOA can work for or against you. Even the fact that my surgery went completly wrong was caused because of my fears, I feared it would go wrong and it did. I was watching alot of shows about medical mistakes and bad surgeries before my surgery and I believe that that attracted the outcome that I'm dealing with today.
So my advice to you is to not worry, have no fears and be postive and things will come your way. Good luck! :)
Yes yes yes :D
What you focus on is what you attract.
And yes the way to manifest is to act like (and most of all feel) as if already here and then the universe will bring that to you.
There's this famous preacher who turned his life around after he got out of jail. Now he's teaching about loa. Let me see if i can find his name...oh and i wanted to hug you.We should pm

Last edited:

Angelhoney

@tflofasho.
Try this. Take a picture of yourself wearing a white coat like the one the doctors have. Pretend that you are a doctor.
Print a gradutarion diplom and write your name on it. You can write on the diplom that you're graduating the year 2022.
Trust me this will work!
I came to europe as an immigrant, had to learn a new language and was forced to repeat high school. I thought my dream of becoming a doctor will not come true, but I hung in there. I managed to get top grades in every subject and I got into Med School, just like I had envisioned.
What I have learned is that it is not matter of if it will manifest it's a matter of when.
LOA can work for or against you. Even the fact that my surgery went completly wrong was caused because of my fears, I feared it would go wrong and it did. I was watching alot of shows about medical mistakes and bad surgeries before my surgery and I believe that that attracted the outcome that I'm dealing with today.
So my advice to you is to not worry, have no fears and be postive and things will come your way. Good luck! :)
And yes the way to manifest is to act like (and most of all feel) as if already here and then the universe will bring that to you.
There's this famous preacher who turned his life around after he got out of jail. Now he's teaching about loa. Let me see if i can find his name...oh and i wanted to hug you.We should pm

Yes, it always works. Too bad sometimes we attract negative things to ourselves too.
Oh so sweet! I love your enthusiasm about this. Yeah we should, you can pm anytimw you want. :)
Also I have found out is that when you put your wish out there and forget about it, it manifests even sooner.​

AAM

Optimist
@tflofasho.
Trust me this will work!

Yes, it always works. Too bad sometimes we attract negative things to ourselves too.
Oh so sweet! I love your enthusiasm about this. Yeah we should, you can pm anytimw you want. :)
Also I have found out is that when you put your wish out there and forget about it, it manifests even sooner.​
Yes and it's so amazing when you find it out on your own isn't it? :D
Like hey i did this oh let me do it again then you're like omg this works i need to tell the world ab this

ZeoEmeraude

I gotta say...for the past 10 years my life has been turned up on it's head. I was diagnosed and I continue to live with a disease that can kill me any day if I slip up. I have issues with my health....I've lost work because of it...and my personal life is no better. BUT this place has been a lighthouse to me for many a day when I feel depressed, low, or just want to give up. I come here..read some threads...maybe help debunk the occasional hoaxer, and forget for just a little while that life can be hard. Mother Theresa was quoted once by saying "Suffering is Life." I believe this. If it was easy...we'd all be rich, or famous, or just plain bored. I implore you not to give up...here or in your day to day. I can give you cliches, but only you can change your destiny. I don't know how spiritual you are, but God doesn't abandon us...nor does he turn his back on our plights. Suffering is necessary..it builds us. When we are at our lowest is when God is there the most. I know it may not seem like it right now...but you are loved..more than you know.

PM me anytime you need to talk to someone,

Zeo

Harte

This is a channelled msg btw

that doesn't work. tried it and doesn't work when i tried to manifest my desired outcomes. never worked.

Do NOT give up on life.

Give up on thinking there's some easy way like the bogus "Law of Attraction," manifesting, meditation, aliens, time-travel fixes, etc.

All of that is a lie.

Life's hard, and extra hard for some. Most people don't deserve what they have - rich AND poor. You can work hard to achieve success all your life and never get it - there are no guarantees.

However, it's the little things that make life bearable, don't let them escape your notice while you're busy despairing.

Harte

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
You can not change the Past...
but you can change the future with positivity and a true desire for a better quality of life.

Meditation will help you.. but it's down to how much you want it. It's a tool and the same as any tool, it's how you use it. The hammer will not knock the nails in without the human wielding it.