Glastonbury Tor

Fable

Recently I have been trying to find some interesting legends to read into (I am a large fan of British legends). While looking I noticed a trend in location, Somerset England. Upon further analysis of this I was able to find many of the largest legends of the British Kingdom trace to a landmark in the town of Glastonbury, the landmark is known as Glastonbury tor. According to legends surrounding this place, Glastonbury Tor was one of the only places to not be wiped out during a great flood of the world. This being the case many a creature came to this place as an act of pilgrimage. The current story is of the Fairies, whom were the first to arrive to the landmark and call it home. These fairies taught the people of the land many a thing, from healing to elements of astronomy. Later this story was combined with Celtic nature stories and a new story was formed. The nature spirits and the fairies became mixed into the legend with an unimaginable war that continues til doomsday that causes the change in seasons. From there fairies and nature seemed to make mankind follow a new set of rules to please them, this is as the story ends.
That is not the only great legend located on this landmark, it's also believed that around this place are King Arthur's burial grounds and the holy grail's resting place. I know this is not all the legend around the place but it is a brief synopsis of the information I have acquired so far and anymore input on the stories I have presented (whether it be a correction or addition) or another story about the area completely would be appreciated.
-Fable