Globalism Now Openly Admitted By MSM

Carl Miller

Now Obama and his 30.000 supporters, living a few miles from the White House is concocting a plan to sabotage from inside Trump's administration. First i underestimated Obama's rebelliousness. So, Obama is really following orders from his superiors, the globalists, the ones who insist in geoengineering our climate, what makes us comment- 'Hey man, i could not stand the chemtrails they are spraying in L.A. I got so used to our chemtrail in N. York, Perhaps your chemtrail contains to much aluminum for my taste, i was much more used to Strontium, my respiratory system has adapted perfectly well to Barium, but Aluminum makes my eyes water'.-
OK. Obama is now insubordinate, you know i think this is a typical problem of a pain in the elbow. It is pretty hard to be healed. It seems the devastating failure of his colleage Mrs. Clinton, ah the one who not so long ago wrote in her interesting e-mails- paraphrasing= 'Get a new chicken, this Friday midnight we are going to offer it to the entities, to Molock'. Satanists, globalists, nationalists, and there goes the long list.
Now you know what we are gonna do? We are going to oppose Obama's plan, we won't let him spoil Trump gov. What can we do?