Great Pictures to Share with other Members

C_jami

The glowing in the dark paintings r a new project for me but they r cool on a day light to :)) I am shore u will like it guys as my inspirations r all from here :)

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Ronald Reagan
celebrity-death-ripbird-3.jpg

One of the last known photos of Former U.S President Ronald Reagan who died at the age of 93, about
15 years after he left office.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
John Lennon
celebrity-death-ripbird-5.jpg

In this picture, John Lennon is signing a copy of his Double Fantasy album for a man named Mark David
Chapman. Th same man that shot him at the same spot about 6 hours later.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
What if they had lived to fade away? Rock and roll legends who died young imagined in old age with the help of photo technology
By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 21:24 EST, 19 November 2013 | UPDATED: 07:02 EST, 20 November 2013

Some of the greatest talents in modern music were cut down in their prime, leaving fans to guess what sort of heart-stopping guitar riffs Jimi Hendrix may have come up with had he lived past 27, or how John Lennon would have continued to shape rock & roll as we know it had he not been gunned down at age 40.

While there's no way to know the genius rock anthems that could have been, thanks to these 12 age-progressed portraits commissioned by Sachs Media we can at least see what our idols might look like today.

John Lennon, Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Marley, Keith Moon, Elvis Presley, Mama Cass Elliot, Kurt Cobain, Dennis Wilson, Bobby Darin, and Karen Carpenter have all gotten the treatment and the results make for a fascinating trip into a future denied by fate.

The project was made possible by Michigan-based group Phojoe using state-of-the-art specialized technology, the same that is used to create the age-progressed photos used in the search for missing persons.

'Through this series of images, we hope to honor them and evoke some of the magic they brought to millions of their fans,' said Sachs Media's CEO Ron Sachs, who commissioned the project, 'even as we ponder what wonderful new contributions they still could have made.'
Sorry for getting off the topic of photos here, but I would like to present a little of my time travel/changing history plans: after I change history, Elvis Presley and John Lennon are still alive well after 1977 and 1980, respectively. In fact, they'll still be living and performing this very day. I'm going to create a new thread and elaborate on this idea in the Time Travel Forum pretty shortly.