Greenhouse gas effect does not exist!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Good article.

"All plant matter consists of carbon atoms. So, when government officials propose carbon taxes to fight climate change, they are directly threatening all life on Earth and implying that depopulation and plant scarcity is the answer for controlling planetary temperatures."

I've been saying this all along. Messing with nature even slightly can kill thousands of plants and animals. Politics will be the end of mankind and Earth creatures.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Oops, I quoted the wrong article, but this goes with what you posted.

Beholder

An interesting article discussing real facts. I was surprised to learn that no actual scientific measurements of CO2 warming the atmosphere have ever been made.

'Greenhouse gas effect does not exist,' a Swiss physicist challenges global warming climate orthodoxy
But we have the highest rise in temperature in recorded history, which goes back 800000 years using fossilized tree rings. The probability of that being a fluke is then 1 in 10000 with 80 years of intense fossile fuel use. Do you want to bet mankind's entire survival on a 0.01% chance? I would not bet it on a 99.99% chance.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
But we have the highest rise in temperature in recorded history, which goes back 800000 years using fossilized tree rings. The probability of that being a fluke is then 1 in 10000 with 80 years of intense fossile fuel use. Do you want to bet mankind's entire survival on a 0.01% chance? I would not bet it on a 99.99% chance.

I base most of my statements on real facts. But here is one that you can prove to yourself concerning the warming of the planet. Stand on the side of a road adjacent to a field. Take a handheld Temperature gun. Point the gun a the field of vegetation and take a reading. Then point the gun at the road and take a reading. That is real data. The road temperature is always much hotter than the field vegetation temperature. This also works on artificial grass with the artificial grass being much higher in temperature. So it appears that every time we strip the vegetation off the land, we contribute to global warming. Satellite data shows a similar condition over city areas as opposed to farming areas. By the way we are just talking about a degree and a half over the last hundred years. We still have a long way to go before we strip so much vegetation away that we kill ourselves.

Beholder

I base most of my statements on real facts. But here is one that you can prove to yourself concerning the warming of the planet. Stand on the side of a road adjacent to a field. Take a handheld Temperature gun. Point the gun a the field of vegetation and take a reading. Then point the gun at the road and take a reading. That is real data. The road temperature is always much hotter than the field vegetation temperature. This also works on artificial grass with the artificial grass being much higher in temperature. So it appears that every time we strip the vegetation off the land, we contribute to global warming. Satellite data shows a similar condition over city areas as opposed to farming areas. By the way we are just talking about a degree and a half over the last hundred years. We still have a long way to go before we strip so much vegetation away that we kill ourselves.
The main problem there is plastic pollution in the ocean and toxic fumes when it melts. Me might have killed off species in the deep ocean before even discovering their existence.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The main problem there is plastic pollution in the ocean and toxic fumes when it melts. Me might have killed off species in the deep ocean before even discovering their existence.

Plastic is one of the safer pollutants mankind produces. We use it in almost everything. I was surprised to see my shirt label says made with 60% cotton and 40% recycled plastic. Apparently I get years more use with these than the pure cotton variety.

Beholder

Plastic is one of the safer pollutants mankind produces. We use it in almost everything. I was surprised to see my shirt label says made with 60% cotton and 40% recycled plastic. Apparently I get years more use with these than the pure cotton variety.
The food-safe PET used in bottles that end up mostly in the ocean can be broken down into oil using a chemical process from mutant bacterias, then made into virgin PET again.

ABS (Lego, car parts...) is however quite toxic, which is why I installed a carbon filter with fans in my heat chamber for plastic manufacturing. Not as bad as resins though, which sticks everywhere and stinks for months.

And then we have the forever chemical additives, which will mess up reproductive organs by being similar to hormones and triggering receptors in the body.