Greetings from Psilord

Psilord-1986

Hello fellow explorers and inquisitive minds, you can call me Psilord, I am a radionics operator and practicing psionic magician. I am glad to have been accepted into your wonderful forum and I look forward to learning all I can about psychic phenomena and all sorts of other paranormal anomalies. I stumbled across this forum while researching the work of Steven Gibbs. I have a discerning yet open mind, I don't blindly accept things but I also don't disregard things as nonsense. I hope to get to know you and hope that I may impart some knowledge unto you as well.

james

Hello fellow explorers and inquisitive minds, you can call me Psilord, I am a radionics operator and practicing psionic magician. I am glad to have been accepted into your wonderful forum and I look forward to learning all I can about psychic phenomena and all sorts of other paranormal anomalies. I stumbled across this forum while researching the work of Steven Gibbs. I have a discerning yet open mind, I don't blindly accept things but I also don't disregard things as nonsense. I hope to get to know you and hope that I may impart some knowledge unto you as well.
Hello and welcome, Psilord, which radionics machine are you an operator of? I am familiar with the Royal Rife machine and have you had any success with this pesky pandemic?