Grey ‘Bigfoot’ Spotted in California

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
SALINAS, Calif. — A man in Monterey County on Tuesday said he saw an ape-like animal and that it tried to attack his cat.

1405298173y2ijf.jpg

Credit: Schick

David, a 35-year-old general contractor from Salinas claims the creature has been messing with his property since June and there is a group of them.

“They threw an object against my greenhouse,” David told Cryptozoology News. “Then they threw another object against the workshop.”

Reportedly, the man heard a growl as it “tried to attack” one of his pets.

“The big male tried to get my cat,” he said. “I heard it from the house.”

A few minutes later, David explains, one of his motion alarms went off. It was then that he decided to find out the source of the ruckus.

“I tossed a rock over the roof towards the area. Then the same alarm went off, but this time it growled at me. It sounded like the growl from the cat incident.”

He claims that as he went down the ravine, visual contact occurred.

“It was a grey Sasquatch. I must have been spotted because that night the big foul smelling was strong.”

David says he has found “massive bed areas” spread around his property.

He said the animal looked like a grey ape but didn’t specify about other physical features.

In 2015, a California lawyer claimed to have been attacked by a Bigfoot.

Also last year, a family in Alabama asked authorities to help them with a “Bigfoot” problem they were experiencing at their property in Gainestown.

Salinas, known as the hometown of John Steinbeck, is located at the mouth of the Salinas Valley and has a large agricultural industry.

The post Grey ‘Bigfoot’ Spotted in California appeared first on Cryptozoology News.